onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Farage the anti-tax avoidance campaigner....

JOHNNYAITCH

People have voted for a party that has Neil & Christine Hamilton in its ranks! How much of a moron would you have to be to do that?!

This is the Neil Hamilton UKIP demoted?

So having some mad members makes anyone who votes for that party a moron? Labour had Jon Prescott..Conservatives have Nadine Dorries, the Lib Dems have...well just about all of them..clealry everyone who votes is a moron.

It's the same idiots that voted for that great buffoon Boris Johnson because he's 'a legend' and makes a pr!ck of himself

Obviously everyone else is too thick to see through him and just votes on who makes them laugh

as Much as I despise Cameron, at least he's up front about his policies and wishes to be assessed on those rather than how 'funny' he is or how much of a **** he's willing to make of himself.

indeed he is a man of principle but yes clearly the way to get the thick as **** British public voting for you is to play it for laughs.....how on earth did Benny Hill never become PM

Advert

I do understand what has happened, thanks! The public (well, about 10% of them) has voted for a party that has policies that include paying to see a GP, getting rid of maternity leave and reintroducing smoking to pubs.

You think they voted UKIP cos of those policies?

"Bigotry and racism" Evidence please as you've just libelled 100s of 1000s (maybe millions) of people.

You should run for PM, with yourinsight into what people will vote for and so many of them being morons it would be a landslide

Obviously everyone else is too thick to see through him and just votes on who makes them laugh

... but yes clearly the way to get the thick as **** British public voting for you is to play it for laughs.....how on earth did Benny Hill never become PM

I suspect you're being sarcastic but I actually don't think that that's particularly unrealistic (Benny Hill being dead apart). Don't suppose you saw The Waldo Moment episode of Charlie Brooker's Black Mirror series? I thought that was supposed to be satire rather than prediction.

Fair enough, I shouldn't have used the 'c word' but you didn't need to just delete the whole post. There's nothing particularly offensive about describing Ukip voters as knuckle-headed goons or Nick Griffin as a fetid 'ass' crack, is there? Then again ,what to expect from a site that regularly allows people to post racist and homophobic views but censors the words blood + y or the 2nd syllable of farce.

Fair enough, I shouldn't have used the 'c word' but you didn't need to just delete the whole post. There's nothing particularly offensive about describing Ukip voters as knuckle-headed goons or Nick Griffin as a fetid 'ass' crack, is there? Then again ,what to expect from a site that regularly allows people to post racist and homophobic views but censors the words blood + y or the 2nd syllable of farce.

There is but its taking a step too far with the rest... The swear filter censors out the swear words... if you notice anything else feel free to report it and it will be dealt with.

I suspect you're being sarcastic but I actually don't think that that's particularly unrealistic (Benny Hill being dead apart).

Indeed I am,..IMO you comenst deserve it and that's why i said never became (past tense) (although I mistyped became :( )

Don't suppose you saw The Waldo Moment episode of Charlie Brooker's Black Mirror series? I thought that was supposed to be satire rather than prediction.

No..you'd have to explain it

I cannot get my head around why anyone would vote for a candidate to be a member of an institution which (s)he wishes to abolish? It makes no sense to me at all.

Farage is a Grade A hypocrite. He moans about greedy politicians at Westminster yet he has admitted to making 2 million quid in expenses from the European Parliament. And that was in 2009 so heaven knows how much it is now. He has, as was pointed out at the beginning of this thread, criticised those who avoid tax yet has his own off-shore account. He moans about dodgy practices at Westminster yet has had employed his own wife in his office and paid her with tax payers money.

People are perfectly entitled to vote for whomsoever they wish. I am entitled to believe that a number of them do so without a second's thought about what they are actually doing.

The founder of UKIP says Farage is a racist - and he should know.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/26/ukip-founder-alan-sked-party-become-frankensteins-monster

It's offensive to UKIP voters

Did you report all these racist and homophobic views? The mods can't see everything so rely on posters reporting such posts

The rest (blood + y etc) is done automatically so is a baseless crtiticism

I cannot get my head around why anyone would vote for a candidate to be a member of an institution which (s)he wishes to abolish? It makes no sense to me at all.

Cos unless there are people in that particular institution who will fight against it then it will self perpetuate; reform will come form inside. Pkus it's making a political point..not actually expecting the elected person to necessasrily make a differfene..how else will the voice of the anti EU be heard?

Farage is a Grade A hypocrite. He moans about greedy politicians at Westminster yet he has admitted to making 2 million quid in expenses from the European Parliament.

Which is not the same as fiddling your expenses

He has, as was pointed out at the beginning of this thread, criticised those who avoid tax yet has his own off-shore account.

He was indeed very wrong there

He moans about dodgy practices at Westminster yet has had employed his own wife in his office and paid her with tax payers money.

Had he moaned about that particlar doidgy practice? Employing family members who are not qualified and who don't actually do the work? But he did put himself in dodgy territory there

People are perfectly entitled to vote for whomsoever they wish. I am entitled to believe that a number of them do so without a second's thought about what they are actually doing.

That is true of all parties and all political persuasions..UKIP are no different, plenty of Labour. Consrevative and Lib Dem supporters vote for their party without knowing the first thing a bout what their party plans to do..it's just how they have always voted

[quoteThe founder of UKIP says Farage is a racist - and he should know.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/26/ukip-founder-alan-sked-party-become-frankensteins-monster

Why should he know? Cos he says so that means he is? The man left UKIP in 1997!! It's widely accepted that he is a bitter man resentful at being ousted from his 'own' party. He also has his own Eurosceptic party to promote so has good reason to put down UKIP.

Farage is a Grade A hypocrite. He moans about greedy politicians at Westminster yet he has admitted to making 2 million quid in expenses from the European Parliament. And that was in 2009 so heaven knows how much it is now. He has, as was pointed out at the beginning of this thread, criticised those who avoid tax yet has his own off-shore account. He moans about dodgy practices at Westminster yet has had employed his own wife in his office and paid her with tax payers money.

The founder of UKIP says Farage is a racist - and he should know.

Eh? 2 million quid in expenses?? Well if that's true, by that fact alone the whole charade should end immediately, 2 million in expenses!! are you sure that's true? If so then, that's surely his argument why it should be scrapped, every MEP becomes a multi millionaire by being elected?? - That means 27 UKIP MEP's have just won the lottery

You really are a angry man I voted ukip because I'm. Sick of the other parties not listening to the British people to call me a racist and knuckle headed goon is beyond doubt the most pathetic moronic juvenile statment I've heard

Archived