onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Farage the anti-tax avoidance campaigner....

JOHNNYAITCH

I think when the odious Nick Griffin states your party is racist, it's pretty damning.

Suddenly the idiotic and odious Nick Griffin is to be taken seriously cos he's commenting on UKIP? :doh:

Are you a UKIP supporter JA or are you just up for a debate?

I am not a supporter of UKIP but i hate that people who vote UKIP are branded as radist and bigots (although no doubt some are) and I hate the way that the other main parties and some of the media misrepresent what UKIP stands for and why people vote for UKIP.

Still it's not like the left to smear people they don't agree with is it ;)

If we're going to debate an issue, let's have an honest debate (that's not aimed at you..a wider point)

Advert

Eh? 2 million quid in expenses?? Well if that's true, by that fact alone the whole charade should end immediately, 2 million in expenses!! are you sure that's true? If so then, that's surely his argument why it should be scrapped, every MEP becomes a multi millionaire by being elected?? - That means 27 UKIP MEP's have just won the lottery

Not sure that he has actually pocketed the 2 million

Personally I think anyone who votes Labour is a knuckle dragging goon or chav receiving benefits but I usually keep my views to mmyself as we are all entitled to a vote .

Personally I think anyone who labels all supporters of any mainstream party as a goon etc is some sort of moron but I'm not the kind of person to say so in a forum :doh:

Of course I'm angry.

You and the others have voted for a racist party*, one which has vowed to be as disruptive as possible in Europe, whilst either ignoring or being blissfully ignorant of their other policies which include tax breaks for the rich, scrapping paid maternity leave and the minimum wage, reintroducing smoking to pubs and getting rid of green energy. Any you call me pathetic.

YOU HAVE VOTED FOR RACISTS AND BIGOTS ABOUT WHOSE POLICIES YOU ARE TOTALLY UNAWARE! Does that not strike you as really really flipping moronic?

*When everyone from The Sun to The BNP, from The Telegraph to the actual founder of your own party are calling you a racist party, when your leader co-presides over the far right EFD, alongside the likes of Lega Nord, when you have a leader who refuses to vote for moves to block funding of the BNP, I think you can pretty much be fairly described as a racist party.

Look mr angry I vote for who I want it's my right I do not need to explain my decision to you or anybody else who are you to label me without knowing me if you don't like it you get a party up and running and give me policy's I agree with instead of coming on here to abuse people with idiotic statements

Of course I'm angry.

You and the others have voted for a racist party*, one which has vowed to be as disruptive as possible in Europe, whilst either ignoring or being blissfully ignorant of their other policies which include tax breaks for the rich, scrapping paid maternity leave and the minimum wage, reintroducing smoking to pubs and getting rid of green energy. Any you call me pathetic.

But they voted for them largely knowing they will not get the chance to implement the tax breaks, scrappage of paid maternity leave etc etc

YOU HAVE VOTED FOR RACISTS AND BIGOTS ABOUT WHOSE POLICIES YOU ARE TOTALLY UNAWARE! Does that not strike you as really really flipping moronic?

It's debatable that they are racists and bigots and it's not moronic if you vote as a protest vote whilst believing that UKIP will not get the opportunity to implement their policies.

*When everyone from The Sun to The BNP, from The Telegraph to the actual founder of your own party are calling you a racist party, when your leader co-presides over the far right EFD, alongside the likes of Lega Nord, when you have a leader who refuses to vote for moves to block funding of the BNP, I think you can pretty much be fairly described as a racist party.

Let's deal with those:

I can have no respect for what anyone in the BNP says..they'll say whatever suits their agenda

The founder has a massive political axe to grind with UKIP having been ousted form his own party; he has his own agenda so i take what he says with a pinch of salt

The Telegraph being a staunch supporter of the Conservatives also has an agenda in trying to put down UKIP

Not sure about the Sun..where has it called UKIP a racist party? Not saying it hasn't but where?

Far right does not mean racist so I don't get the EFD reference..it's also debatable that it is a far right organisation

Can't comment on Lega Nord..don't know enough about it

All political parties deserve funding..they should not just be starved out of existance because we find their politics distasteful..that's a very dangerous path to go down. And it wasn't the BNP directly..it was The Alliance of European National Movements

I see no evidence that UKIP is a racist party..although it almost certainly like every other party contains racists

Or they're completely unaware of the policies of the party they've voted for. Seriously, which do you think it is?

I think they don't care about those other policies cos they know UKIP will never get to implement them..it's a protest vote and not a vote to get UKIP into govt

Look mr angry I vote for who I want it's my right I do not need to explain my decision to you or anybody else who are you to label me without knowing me if you don't like it you get a party up and running and give me policy's I agree with instead of coming on here to abuse people with idiotic statements

Ha ha ha! Talk about 'idiotic statements'...

If you're not interested in discussing or explaining, why come on the thread?

You have voted for a party who have quite clearly stated their intention to:

Raise taxes for the poorest 88% of British people whilst offering the richest a tax cut.

Scrap holiday pay

Scrap ALL green initiatives

Cancel all planned house building

Segregate children with learning difficulties and send them to 'special' schools.

Cut education spending and buy 3 aircraft carriers instead

You have voted for a party that is openly xenophobic, islamophobic, homophobic, misogynist, and why? Because you don't think the government listens to you?! Because of the leader's charisma?!

As Stewart Lee said

A lot of people have been saying that they're voting Ukip as a protest vote, which I sort of understand, but when we were young as a protest vote you'd vote for someone nice who wouldn't get in, like the Greens, or some funny, silly, amusing party like the Monster Raving Loonies or the Liberal Democrats.

But people have been voting for Ukip as a protest vote, and they're nasty, and they might get in. I mean, what kind of protest is that? It's like sh!tting your hotel bed as a protest about bad service, then realising you've now got to sleep in a sh!tted bed.

Archived