onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hughes signs.

melv

http://mobile.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20130614-leehughes-868284.aspx?pd=635068728000000000

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Hughes-gunning-glory-agreeing-new-Vale/story-19292428-detail/story.html#axzz2WGbAiqZx

Norman Smurthwaite ‏@smurfpvfc 36s

Hello Valiants for a man who has no patience that is what's needed all the sweeties will be on display shortly then you can feast your eyes

That's sweet.

Advert

Explain why you are not impressed........10 promotion Goals......:unsure:

I have done above..... its no big deal.... he doesnt impress me at all.... pope did last year, he impressed the hell out of me for his overall game not just goal scoring.... but its not me they have to impress its adams.... Im just stating my opinion about the signings as they come up and I dont think Hughes has got enough of what we need for the whole season.

Why be abusive?

Im not impressed, its my opinion, why would I be. We signed him in division 2, why would I be impressed because he stays.

Some have said he will improve the younger/other strikers... will he? did he?... its no improvement on what we had last year because we had him last year and in the second half of last year we were not as good as the first half.

Lee Hughes' experience and goals were crucial in securing us automatic promotion last season; particularly when Popes goals dried up a little towards the second half of the season.

As Jimmy says, 10 goals alone since his arrival in January speaks for itself. Notts County fans were gutted when he left because they know that he can still do a decent job in League 1 level.

Why the negativity, don't quite understand it?:doh:

Lee Hughes' experience and goals were crucial in securing us automatic promotion last season; particularly when Popes goals dried up a little.

As Jimmy says, 10 goals alone since his arrival in January speaks for itself. Notts County fans were gutted when he left because they know that he can still do a decent job in League 1 level.

Why the negativity, don't quite understand it?:doh:

Im not being negative.... I dont rate him that highly... did popes goals dry up before or after he came?... did we lose our way before or after hughes came along [no Im not blaming him]... if adams has plans for him thats ok by me, hes the manager, thats what he gets paid for.... hughes wont last a season in my opinion... but like anyone I could be wrong

Archived