onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cobblers Forum

soothsayer

Advert

Bradford should win the play offs, they'd have pushed for an automatic place if it weren't for the League Cup in which they really did lower divisions football proud. Just hope Rotherham don't go up purely because I can't stand Fatty Evans.

I hope Burton win the playoffs. I have enjoyed our away days down there just wish the league would allow us to play them on a Saturday instead of Tuesdays.

Northampton are a team of thugs and cheats.

Bradford should win the play offs, they'd have pushed for an automatic place if it weren't for the League Cup in which they really did lower divisions football proud. Just hope Rotherham don't go up purely because I can't stand Fatty Evans.

Spot on. Bradford are a credit to L2 and like us a club that has been in this bear pit for far too long. They have a proud history, fantastic support and their supporters deserve better. After Northampton's cynical display yesterday, it would be great to watch Bradford see them off. If Bradford make it to L1, we can look to a good number of away supporters when we play them - something very few of the current L2 clubs are able to do.

Good luck, you Bantams!

And I thought it was Dr Martens but that's not strictly true!

Come on surely the best thing to come out of Northampton is Alan Carr haha. Northampton's very similar to Crewe though, souless, uninspiring place, no famous for much and no identity. Stoke may not be the garden of Eden but least people from Stoke have an identity like Geordies, Scousers etc and we are world famous for our pottery.

i'd be quite happy with rotherham and bradford going up along with us and gills. rotherham and bradford are much better away days than northampton or cheltenham. don't think burton is particularly great either despite a guaranteed large away following

re cobblers fans:

you could kind of see them having a go at creating an atmosphere for some of the game, i never actually heard them though apart from when they scored. bless.

thought the atmosphere in the paddock was great first half, a bit flat in the 2nd, but that's always gonna be the case when so much is on the line. absolute scenes when lee collins came to our rescue though. vale legend.

Archived