onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Aldershot pre match and game on thread thingy

I see it as one more point more in the quest for promotion, we need to keep getting behind the lads and willing them on to the finish line, this was never going to be easy, going into the match the shots had only lost 2 of the last 10, it's such a tight league this, 3 more cup finals left!

Advert

Apart from the DEFLECTION....erm goal a few weeks ago has Calvin Andrew actually given anything on the pitch at all? A bit coming back and defending? Thats it.... he is rubbish.

Good draw against a battling team. Title is out of reach. Now lets stop talking about who to buy for next season and actually get into the league above!

Spot the difference....

Team with no Calvin Andrew wins 7-1 against fellow promotion chasers. Team with Calvin Andrew in struggles to create a chance against the bottom of the table team.

What exactly does Adams see in him? What does he bring to the team? He is one of the worst players we have ever had and I'm seriously starting to doubt Adams judgement.

Friday night wasn't 'the hard way?'

Nothing changes - We can still get promoted Sat (Granted we need other results to go our way)

It's disappointing but everything changes. We could have put ourselves almost out of sight of our rivals but it will be easier for them to catch us. Which is the harder way of doing it. Much easier not having to rely on the results of others.

Spot the difference....

Team with no Calvin Andrew wins 7-1 against fellow promotion chasers. Team with Calvin Andrew in struggles to create a chance against the bottom of the table team.

What exactly does Adams see in him? What does he bring to the team? He is one of the worst players we have ever had and I'm seriously starting to doubt Adams judgement.

behave! stop over reacting. calm down. jesus

jog on.its adams genius moves that has got us where we are.sure you wont complain if he scored the winner would you.

Jog on yourself, we're all entitled to an opinion. Adams "genius" is his ability to motivate players and get them fit, he's done wonders in that department. However, his achilles heel is certainly how stubborn he is - he has his favourites (like Calvin) and sticks with them no matter what; on the other hand, when he falls out with someone, he REALLY falls out with them (Morsy, Burge, Davis).

If you want to worship the ground that Micky walks on, go for it. I'd rather applaud what he does right (which is lots) but criticise what I feel is going wrong (at the minute, that's Calvin Andrew).

Seems adams was right saying players win games and managers lose them or in this case draw them against a team fighting for its football league existence.

you plus some others on here cant wait for vale to not win so you can get on micks back, dont recall you praising micky for fridays masterclass?

I did actually. One of the best games I've seen in a long time, so credit to the manager, and credit to him for the season so far. It doesn't mean he can't make a mistake.

Calvin ****** Andrew. He MUST have something on Adams, it's the only reason why he keeps on getting onto the pitch despite doing **** all to merit it. Well done Adams, genius move.

A truly negative and awful post, might as well blame Aries being in the cusp of Leo. 5 games with 3 wins and 2 draws, 15 goals scored 6 conceded and still we have people moaning.

Look at how the table was (below) after Bris Rvs away on March 12th before you slash your wrists.

Since then we have earned 8 more points than Burton, 5 more than Northampton and 4 more than Rotherham.

1 Gillingham 37 26 70

2 Burton Albion 38 10 65

3 Port Vale 38 26 64

4 Northampton 38 9 62

5 Rotherham 37 10 61

6 Cheltenham 38 4 61

7 Exeter 38 9 60

The optimisn of some fans astounds me! Settle for 2-2 at home against a team bottom of the league & who have scored less than half the number of goals that Vale have.

I know we're not Manchester United but if we don't win comfortably then I'll be surprised. We will win comfortably if not in scoreline then in the manner of the game. 4-0 Vale!

UTV!

We will have to settle for 1-1 then :(

Archived