onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky has lost the dressing room

Advert

What is this about losing the dressing room?

What player would not want to play in an higher league?

What player would not want a promotion on their C.V.?

What player would not want a pay rise?

So what do players do, say the Boss has upset me/us, so we won't try.

Please what next.

From comments from burge today Micky has lost the dressing room.

Micky started the campaign with a small squad and a real siege mentality players were clearly ready to jump through hoops of fire to win for Adams. Most of the players were performing out of their skins but not earning a great deal of money and were not even sure if they would have a job by christmas.

And then........ The new owners happy days

Purse, burchall, hughes, Andrew come in to save the day on a significant amount of money.

Hang on a min" save the day we don't need saving do we" we are second. Morsey dodds etc are all of a sudden forgotten.

I was concerned at the impact of the egos. Hughes will be gone as soon as we don't go up, Andrew will be off to some third tier non league outfit. And burchall will exploit his connections with David beck ham to fool some foreign club he is a top level player.

Adams could have left all of these on the bench until we were in the ship we are in now.

Disappointment is a really bad thing wildes and smurf will struggle big time to convince us that another league 2 season is one we want to pay for. I think this could e a season too far for many fans.

lost the dressing room , why has someone towed it away.

And i bet you're ****ing delighted if this is the case.

Every thread a negative. And before you start with all your "happy clapper" ********, i won't be happy if we don't go up. But i also won't be on here starting threads to top yourself to. Which you, i imagine from past experience, will. I bet you've been waiting all season for it to go **** up.

As I have said I attend all vale home games and most away I travel 35 miles to attend each game and want us to go up more than anything I can think of. I take no delight in the inability of our manager to just continue to pick what was a great team and leave out dodds and bring in hughes who should have just been a bench player.

I have not supported vale for 40 odd years to watch players with no ability like Andrew. I certainly may have accepted this if the managers hands were tied as in years gone by in times of financial constaint

I did not support starve them out to get new owners to give financial backing only to have a manager who is clue less in spending their money.

I will only be delighted if we go up. Have you seen all my posts and threads before you comment boltonob

What a load of bullshine!!

He aint lost the dressing room at all.

Reality check

Tom Pope - Has never been a proven goalscorer at 27 years of age, form is temporary and class is permanent, he has had a good few months, but he is an average footballer.

Louis Dodds - has never been a regular in the vale side since he signed for us, reminds me very much like Danny Whitaker, brilliant 1 game and then useless for 3/4 games.

Sam Morsy - Is a good footballer and is probably one of our best midfielders but his discipline is shocking on the pitch so i can understand why Micky Adams would chose to play others before him because the risk of getting sent off and having to play with 10 men.

The fact is we have gone off the boil over recent weeks but do you think it helps having daft threads like Adams out, Micky's lost the dressing room, Adams interview blah blah blah.

9 games to go, stop creating rubbish, cast your minds back to the summer when the club was close to folding and be grateful that we have an exciting end to the season, its what football is all about, i can think of 23 clubs in our division who would like to swap places with us right now.

Some vale fans really do need their heads checking, 2nd in the league and we have sack the manager threads!!

What is this about losing the dressing room?

What player would not want to play in an higher league?

What player would not want a promotion on their C.V.?

What player would not want a pay rise?

So what do players do, say the Boss has upset me/us, so we won't try.

Please what next.

Losing the dressing room is about the players losing respect,trust faith in the manager.very little to do with what you posted.

What's happens if pope got injured? Who would play upfront? Is popey annoyed with Hughes? It's all guess work and stiring?

Purse is a better cb than what we've got so why bash him?

Jones is way better than Taylor or Yates?

Some of you on here need a brain dodds, Yates and Morsy got carried earlier on in the season by wingers and other players over performing. They're all average players.

In fact I'd go as far as saying Pope won't score again all season which hurts me to say, but it seems like Rotherham all over again? I like the guy when he's on form but he's not a good footballer!

What happens if pope got injured hello that should have been the reason and the only reason hughes got a game we were flying without him

lets look at the signings; Hughes, proven goalscorer but a ****, is it a coincidence Popey has gone off the boil since he came? Jones I rate. Purse in the games ive seen has been average. Been at fault for goals a tew times and his distribution against Bradford was woeful. I had high hopes of him but feel he hasnt improved us. Andrew, woeful signing and nothing more to say. Birchall, had my doubts and been a bench warmer and i think what wasbhe point. Chilvers, too slow and passed it. I think players like Dodds, Williamson and Davis must think what have i done wrong? I think Adams has lost the plot and won't be able to turn this around which will be a cockup of biblical proportions!

lets look at the signings; Hughes, proven goalscorer but a ****, is it a coincidence Popey has gone off the boil since he came? Jones I rate. Purse in the games ive seen has been average. Been at fault for goals a tew times and his distribution against Bradford was woeful. I had high hopes of him but feel he hasnt improved us. Andrew, woeful signing and nothing more to say. Birchall, had my doubts and been a bench warmer and i think what wasbhe point. Chilvers, too slow and passed it. I think players like Dodds, Williamson and Davis must think what have i done wrong? I think Afams has listbyhe plit snd won't be able to turn this around which will be a cockup if biblical proportions!

I know what you mean Tim because I have a degree in reading pish typing

As I have said I attend all vale home games and most away I travel 35 miles to attend each game and want us to go up more than anything I can think of. I take no delight in the inability of our manager to just continue to pick what was a great team and leave out dodds and bring in hughes who should have just been a bench player.

I have not supported vale for 40 odd years to watch players with no ability like Andrew. I certainly may have accepted this if the managers hands were tied as in years gone by in times of financial constaint

I did not support starve them out to get new owners to give financial backing only to have a manager who is clue less in spending their money.

I will only be delighted if we go up. Have you seen all my posts and threads before you comment boltonob

Listen, i want us to go up desperately. And i've said, if we **** it up, Adams should go. What i'm fed up with is the constant negativity from certai posters after every game. I understand we're **** at the moment, and i'm as ****** off as anyone, but maybe we overperformed earlier in the season, and the players are actually what they are, fourth division players.

Archived