Advert

Starting XI against bradford? Other pre game stuff

mitchpvfc

Neal

Duffy-purse-Chilvers-jones

Birchall-Morsy-burge-loft

Dodds-Hughes

That is depending on birchalls fitness

And I'd also be tempted to put Duffy at centre back with purse and then Yates at right back I think at the moment we need the wingers to dig in and try to keep the ball Dodds will add more creativity and Hughes will give pope a rest

Advert

Not many people wanting chilvers in then. I just think that when he was playing with Purse before, we were racking up clean sheets. He seems to bring calmness to the defence and although hes not the quickest, neither is Mccombe who looks slightly unfit. Everytime ive seen Joe Davis, he has looked comfortable so when hes back fit, im hoping he is given a chance too. Anyone like to see Krystian Pearce being brought in on loan for his pace?

Not many people wanting chilvers in then. I just think that when he was playing with Purse before, we were racking up clean sheets. He seems to bring calmness to the defence and although hes not the quickest, neither is Mccombe who looks slightly unfit. Everytime ive seen Joe Davis, he has looked comfortable so when hes back fit, im hoping he is given a chance too. Anyone like to see Krystian Pearce being brought in on loan for his pace?

Id put duffy and chilvers ahead of mccombe for centre half right now.

I'd drop JMW, he's just not getting to the by-line, the lad is self obsessed at present... Cutting in all the time looking to get a shot off.

I do hope he's reading this and takes note for Tuesday, I can't see Micky dropping him.

He is left footed playing on the right that is why he cuts back. He should play on the left, simple.

Neal, Purse, Loft and Pope been our worst players, I want Johnson, Chilvers, Morsy and Hughes replace them

As you are not coming I don't think you should be allowed to comment! Your suggestions don't surprise me! Crazy!

Big changes needed.

Johnson

Yates Duffy McCombe Jones

Morsy Burge

Jmw. Dodds. Vincent

Hughes

I take it that you are jesting:laugh: Oh yes drop our best three players Neale, Purse and his holiness :doh: Please tell me you are kidding. Then bring is the 'Carnage twins' are you Micky in disguise:unsure:

Loft has to go back to full back and play Jones infront of him in midfield, for a starters. That is clear to all at present as well as filling the midfield up so we can play from there and not down the flanks as it's criminal that we are getting nowhere there.

Jones is miles better defensively than loft

Neal, Purse, Loft and Pope been our worst players, I want Johnson, Chilvers, Morsy and Hughes replace them

As you are not coming I don't think you should be allowed to comment! Your suggestions don't surprise me! Crazy!

not allowed to comment on a forum? I gather nobody is allowed an opinion other then yours.

Archived