onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Home shirt

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

Not sure if im correct here,but dont we get more money out of selling vandenal stuff than we would selling a bigger brand name?...or was that the old boards excuse.

Personally my home kit is ok at the mo...but sponsor logo is very poor,plastic thing stuck on.

Sure new owners will be lookin at them plus catering as all the contracts run out in the summer.

I think the current home shirt quality is ok... The sponsors logo is awful and personally I would never again have something like that emblazoned on a Vale shirt!

I also think the recent non Sondico training gear looks like its come off a market stall, absolute sh/Te quality... It looks like someone of an older generation has picked it.. Terrible!!!

Must do better, I say!

I tried the home kit on in the shop but I didn't like it.

It didn't sit right, felt wrong on me. Somewhere around the shoulders. I think it was the raglan sleeves.

Collar was too flappy as well.

I got the light blue GK shirt instead. I like that even though it's a bit plain and overpriced for what it is.

Buying a shirt is easy - send yer missus. If she's any good she will check the condition of it - she knows what size you are better than you and can tell shoddy from 20 ft away. Men buying shirts themselves went out when Chawners shut.

And for those who cant get proper well paid jobs get thee self a black and white scarf - Then it dont matter what this weeks name on the shirt is.

Some of you need to wake up and realise that they are selling £10 shirts for £40 so you can advertise for them !!!

I love the vale but I am not a sandwich board man.

The sponsor logo looks awful, just like something off a lads & dads kit. I know it was rushed through due to being in admin but why couldn't we have kept the temporary Sondico kit? Knocks spots off the current one.

Decided to buy one next season when we'll hopefully have a decent manufacturer and main sponsor

Archived