onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Home shirt

Spunk Trumpet

Im very disappointed at the home shirt.

Ive already bought three shirts this year, the home one being the fourth but i am fuming at the state of it.

Firstly, its the same size as all my others from this season yet doesnt fit right.

Secondly, the sponsor. Just a horrible piece of transfer that hasnt been put on right! The end of it is all creased up, it looks a right mess.

Thirdly, a huge pull by the sponsor.

Im getting a refund. Its a joke.

Having spent 160 quid now just on shirts this season im not putting up with such **** anymore for 40 quid a pop.

I really hope they get it right for next season.

The Pink, gold and blue keeper tops i have from this season have been real good quality. I was really impressed. This latest one is tacky and terrible quality.

Sorry to lower the mood guys but it really is something that needs addressing.

For 40 quid people expect a hell of a lot better.

Advert

Im very disappointed at the home shirt.

Ive already bought three shirts this year, the home one being the fourth but i am fuming at the state of it.

Firstly, its the same size as all my others from this season yet doesnt fit right.

Secondly, the sponsor. Just a horrible piece of transfer that hasnt been put on right! The end of it is all creased up, it looks a right mess.

Thirdly, a huge pull by the sponsor.

Im getting a refund. Its a joke.

Having spent 160 quid now just on shirts this season im not putting up with such **** anymore for 40 quid a pop.

I really hope they get it right for next season.

The Pink, gold and blue keeper tops i have from this season have been real good quality. I was really impressed. This latest one is tacky and terrible quality.

Sorry to lower the mood guys but it really is something that needs addressing.

For 40 quid people expect a hell of a lot better.

I don't purchase shirts any more due to quality issues, a better quality material, fit and design is a must and has been for years

I have had eight (2 x four shirts for my sons).

The first two were pink ones. These were returned as the sponsor’s logo peeled off on both. These were exchanged for the yellow ones. The club crest unravelled on one and the other logo again peeled off and it had a lot of runs in the material. So these were exchanged again for a blue goalkeepers kit and another yellow away kit.

Despite getting the same sizes the goalkeepers kit is massive when compared to the yellow kit. The oldest will grow in to it! The 3rd yellow kit however melted when it was ironed. I took the view it could be the iron although my Mrs claims she had iron loads of other stuff and nothing had happened.

So when the new white one came out they both had that, mainly as they were both mascots. The youngest ones has pulled all across the back the eldest ones the printing is peeling. They were purchased in December!

To be honest I am now taking the view a new kit will be launched next season so just grin and bare it!

The solution from a fans point of view, is to stop buying the shirts until the club sorts it out. We all know the quality is gash, and it will continue to be until they change supplier.

Next season the club really need to get a well-liked established, big-name brand. They will sell far more shirts, and what's more is the supporters will be getting a fairer deal because the quality will be better (though still not worth £40).

The solution from a fans point of view, is to stop buying the shirts until the club sorts it out. We all know the quality is gash, and it will continue to be until they change supplier.

Next season the club really need to get a well-liked established, big-name brand. They will sell far more shirts, and what's more is the supporters will be getting a fairer deal because the quality will be better (though still not worth £40).

Reading between the lines it seems certain that next years kit will not be Vandanel/Sondico because all the new stock coming into the shop is unbranded gear with no new Vandanel stock been made available.

I know the Macron rep was trying to get his foot in the door last year so that could be an option the new owners are looking at. Macron gear is pretty good quality to be fair.

The transfers need re-pressing on, this is what happens if they are not pressed for long enough (ie rushed!) take 'em back to the Vale shop and ask them to re-press them for about 15 seconds at 160 degrees... I know all this cack coz it's what I do!!! I didn't do the Vale shirts I hasten to add! If they won't do 'em let me know and i'll re-press 'em for free here!

Aren't they Sondico now though? Or is one kit Vandanel the other Sondico? I can't remember!

Basically next season we need a decent kit manufacturer across the board, especially with this new badge coming out.

Someone like Puma, Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc. I've not had one since the black Sennheisser shirt due to the quality being ropey and only buy Vale polo shirts now(which don't date so much) and I can still wear to Vale showing my support.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to get the official kits again especially the first with a new badge next season but it needs to be of decent quality!

Archived