onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Riots last home game?

carl

Advert

Wasn't a certain Mo Chandry in the running to but the club in 2001 yet dropped out when the Icelandic Consortium upped their price, leaving just V2001 to save the club???

He didn't appear to have Vales interests at heart then, why now??????

Hi Stephen, out of curiosity, why have you got a Port Vale email address?

Are you currently getting paid by the club?

Could we not just get behind the players in the last two home matches please. We still have a chance of making the playoffs and we need to win both of these home games, so lets just get behind the team and leave all this nonsense until after the match please. No walkouts, turning up 10 minutes late or anything else that will hinder the team.

They are in charge though it seems still so i think my argument is fine.

With regards to MC thats exactly my point.

Twitters this should be your answer to Phizz or should it read THICK.......:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Its no use knockin Mark. :rolleyes:

Could we not just get behind the players in the last two home matches please. We still have a chance of making the playoffs and we need to win both of these home games, so lets just get behind the team and leave all this nonsense until after the match please. No walkouts, turning up 10 minutes late or anything else that will hinder the team.

You cant love the club if you just go to the match,buy a ticket and support the team.You obviously miss the point of supporting a football club.

Wasn't a certain Mo Chandry in the running to but the club in 2001 yet dropped out when the Icelandic Consortium upped their price, leaving just V2001 to save the club???

no

who ever is feeding you information they are wrong

i understand your from out of the area and have no ties with the club so i understand you making mistakes

either way just dont forget its a joint offer now to only control 24.9% each of the club, the up and coming GM will also show a % of the majority share holders back mo

They are in charge though it seems still so i think my argument is fine.

With regards to MC thats exactly my point.

They are only in charge because of apathy of other shareholders. Those that do attend don't want the board in charge, as the voting figures show.

What's your point with regards to Mo? He wants to buy 24.9% of shares and Mark Sims wants to buy the same which would give Mo individually more than the board combined, so why shouldn't he get to say who was on the board?

They are only in charge because of apathy of other shareholders. Those that do attend don't want the board in charge, as the voting figures show.

What's your point with regards to Mo? He wants to buy 24.9% of shares and Mark Sims wants to buy the same which would give Mo individually more than the board combined, so why shouldn't he get to say who was on the board?

Time will tell with regards to the board.

With regards to MC i was making a point to another poster and you made my point for me, thank you.

With regards to MC i was making a point to another poster and you made my point for me, thank you.

How much time should fans give them bearing in mind they have been at the helm now for ten years??

Or have you been asleep for this period? Ask Bill what has happened to the MA compo as noone seems to really know?

Hey up he's here ............shiney bonce.

The reason Mo didnt go ahead when the club was in admin was he didnt think that the price was right for him at that time, thats business and I respect that.

Why now ? Profit. If he does well the club does well,putting effort in to turn the business round is better than sueing it and lienig about whats going to happen to the proceeds.

Hope your protecting that forehead of yours in this weather, can turn the brain the heat, touch of factor 30 will do son. ===

I wonder why the likes of banbell, WV, RobbieH, rod, phizz etc conveniently ignore that fact that Mark Simms is offering an equal share. It shows they have absolutely nothing to say against the bid in it's current form. A bit like our current board.

Time has shown they are not up to the task and shareholders don't back them (Stan Meigh aside).

Archived