onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Riots last home game?

carl

to the tune robin hood all together now.....

Billy Bratt Billy Bratt lying the fans;

Billy Bratt Billy Bratt lying to every one;

robs from the fans, gives to himself;

billy bratt billy bratt billy bratt(repeat)

maybe change 'bratt' to 'T**t'

..............tumbleweeed.................:yes:

Advert

My initial reaction is that it seems positive as Mark Simms appears to be a respected businessperson with a lot less skeletons in his closet then Mr Chaundry but I will reserve judgement until I have read up on the bid and what it entails.

What exactly are these skeletons? Come on out with it.

In all honesty, I've not been on-line this week as busy at work so not really kept abreast of the goings on at Vale and only just read about it on here yesterday afternoon.

My initial reaction is that it seems positive as Mark Simms appears to be a respected businessperson with a lot less skeletons in his closet then Mr Chaundry but I will reserve judgement until I have read up on the bid and what it entails.

What about all the skeletons in the boards closet?

Banbells tactics are very clear

Hijack as many threads as possible, attempt to discredit any thing mo related then dissapear whilst never anbswering direct questions

Just put him on ignore he doen't even warrant a reply.

They have absolutely no arguement whatsoever, the only thing that connects him, MarkieG & RobbieH are the fact that they are pro board, have no substantial evidence as to why the bid(s) are not good for Port Vale and they post like 10 year old kids.

If you have the shares then you get to have your say,every one had a chance to buy as many shares as they liked at the time.

If MC has the cash to buy the club then that will give him the right to do as he wishes with the club thats the way it is.

Have the right to say.

Give over.You can have your say but it is ignored.

MC does have the cash.

You can make technical points Andy but at the end of the day if you have a major stake in something your going in the main call the shots.

How much say does Mudie get for his £500?

Has he even been officialy removed yet?

every one seemed happy at the time they took over, i bet the same people that are so to the forefront of the opposition now were very pro V2001

That was before they ripped us all off and all the lies statrted to come out.We have learned our lesson.

In all honesty, I've not been on-line this week as busy at work so not really kept abreast of the goings on at Vale and only just read about it on here yesterday afternoon.

Grow some ball's,get a spine and tell us what skeletons Mo has in his closet.

Come on ladies, you both condradicting yourselves here.

He either did or didn't show an interest, when you do decide between yourselves would you be good enough to post a simple "yes" or "no" to my question, it will help with my "education" :ohmy::ohmy::ninja:

Come on *******, I told you the sun would get to you, especially with that baldy bonce.

Now then tell me about the skeletons in the closet are you talking about, Bratts closet rattles when the door is open ===

Wasn't a certain Mo Chandry in the running to but the club in 2001 yet dropped out when the Icelandic Consortium upped their price, leaving just V2001 to save the club???

He didn't appear to have Vales interests at heart then, why now??????

Dear Banbell,

Your posts never cease to amaze me.

I have asked you before and I will ask you again, why do you not support the bid?

In the revised form it comprises of 2 local self made businessmen of significant means; one a lifelong Vale fan and sponsor to the tune of over £200,000; one a Vale fan of late - both observing the V2001 Charter re 24.9% max per shareholder.

Please explain why this revised bid is not acceptable.

As for your post, Mo did indeed express an interest in 2001 but upon realising the general mood at that time was for a fan owned club he quite understandably withdrew. As with this bid we have always maintained that without the full backing of the fans there is no point trying to take over PVFC or indeed any club.

I am sorry to disappoint with such an uncontroversial response.

Regards

Dear Banbell,

I have asked you before and I will ask you again, why do you not support the bid?

In the revised form it comprises of 2 local self made businessmen of significant means; one a lifelong Vale fan and sponsor to the tune of over £200,000; one a Vale fan of late - both observing the V2001 Charter re 24.9% max per shareholder.

As for your post, Mo did indeed express an interest in 2001 but upon realising the general mood at that time was for a fan owned club he quite understandably withdrew. As with this bid we have always maintained that without the full backing of the fans there is no point trying to take over PVFC or indeed any club.

Regards

LB, I thought you were taking a family sabatical.

Go and enjoy yourself and we will keep an eye on banbell & Co :yes:

Dear Banbell,

Regards

At this point Banbell will go missing as your question is way above him.He will have to contact someone and ask them what do i do now what do i say.

I will ask you again Ban bell.

What are these skeletons that you say are in Mo's closet.

If no answer then i and many other's will assume that

You are again posting BS.

You have nothing to back up such a claim.

You are telling lie's again.

Archived