onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Riots last home game?

carl

Could we not just get behind the players in the last two home matches please. We still have a chance of making the playoffs and we need to win both of these home games, so lets just get behind the team and leave all this nonsense until after the match please. No walkouts, turning up 10 minutes late or anything else that will hinder the team.

it wont bother the players they wont even notice if they do then there not concentrating on playing football.

please stop making excuses for a bad performance early by blaming protests - Bradford at home, protests, 2-1 vale win and cameras at ground.======

everyone will get behind the players regardless of when they walk in walk out of go for a P** during the game jeeez:shutup:

Advert

Wasn't a certain Mo Chandry in the running to but the club in 2001 yet dropped out when the Icelandic Consortium upped their price, leaving just V2001 to save the club???

no

who ever is feeding you information they are wrong

The reason Mo didnt go ahead when the club was in admin was he didnt think that the price was right for him at that time, thats business and I respect that.

Come on ladies, you both condradicting yourselves here.

He either did or didn't show an interest, when you do decide between yourselves would you be good enough to post a simple "yes" or "no" to my question, it will help with my "education" :ohmy::ohmy::ninja:

He either did or didn't show an interest, when you do decide between yourselves would you be good enough to post a simple "yes" or "no" to my question, it will help with my "education" :ohmy::ohmy::ninja:

Give it a rest Banbell, the board are on the way out whether you like it or not, so your propaganda spinning on this site means absolutely nothing now ======

he did show an interest, all true vale fans know he did

however, who ever is feeding you mis-information is wrong as to exactly why he did not pursue his real interest at the time.

may i just add that unlike you mo is not spineless and meets people when asked

You mean this?

THE administrators for Port Vale are expected to accept a bid for the club this week that will appease supporters who are fearful that they might be merged with neighbouring Stoke City. The second division club went into administration in December with debts of more than £2 million. Vale, estimated to be losing £500,000 a year, attracted interest from five potential buyers — none of whom was named Robbie Williams, the multimillionaire popstar and lifelong Vale fan.

The Football League is unlikely to sanction the bid by Stoke Holdings, leaving Vale to be fought over by Mo Chaudry, the millionaire owner of Waterworld, a consortium headed by former chairman Jim Lloyd, business partners Steve Ball and Iain McIntosh, and supporter-based consortium Valiant 2001.

However, he withdrew his bid when he realised that V2001 had the backing of the fans at that time. As he says himself in his bid, that is no longer the case.

http://www.mochaudry.co.uk/wp-content/themes/mo-chaudry/downloads/Documents/MoChaudryPortValePlan.pdf

Basic research Stephen.

more basic research would show that mo's initial feeling that v2001 paid to much is echoed by the fact we had to find 150k very quickly to avoid administration [ when wack joined the board ]

who ever is feeding banbell these snippets has to be the thickest person around, talk about giving people enough rope

I'll say it again:

I wonder why the likes of banbell, WV, RobbieH, rod, phizz etc conveniently ignore that fact that Mark Simms is offering an equal share. It shows they have absolutely nothing to say against the bid in it's current form. A bit like our current board.

I'll say it again:

I wonder why the likes of banbell, WV, RobbieH, rod, phizz etc conveniently ignore that fact that Mark Simms is offering an equal share. It shows they have absolutely nothing to say against the bid in it's current form. A bit like our current board.

I have commented on the Sims bid on another thread. I therefore have not ignored it.

I'll say it again:

They may not be saying anything but they cant ignore it.;)

I'll say it again:

In all honesty, I've not been on-line this week as busy at work so not really kept abreast of the goings on at Vale and only just read about it on here yesterday afternoon.

My initial reaction is that it seems positive as Mark Simms appears to be a respected businessperson with a lot less skeletons in his closet then Mr Chaundry but I will reserve judgement until I have read up on the bid and what it entails.

banbell it entails 6 custodiands leaving the club

im sure now as you have learnt so much recently that this is a major positive, mo no longer wants control, he along with mark simms do not want overall control in share terms, what they do want is rid of the reason why financially, commercially and in football terms we are in a mess

Archived