onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale V Bradford reserves?

ollyandpatch

Advert

Or is it better for us to play thier first team, who will have thier minds on other things. Vales worst league spell in 54 was 2 defeats, 2 draws, in the period covering the 3/4/5 th rounds beating QPR, and the 2 top tier teams Cardiff and cup holders Blackpool. It is a strain, Brad C will make a lot of of brass, but it could cost them promotion, although they would be fancied in the play-offs.

It's ours to win.

It always is when we are top of the league unveiling a statue or more than 5000 turn up. Talk of a new stadium would love one if we could paint it orange and pink and pretend we are away every week.

Here we go again tell 5 friends bring your wife uncle and anyone who come along to watch the free scoring entertaining dynamic port vale play like brazil.

All the way home " no honest we usually score at least once that pope is usually on fire and we never concede two goals " . Every time we are in this predicament I bring some one hoping they get the vale bug. They usually just go home with a stomach bug.

My next attempt next week is to be with my 7 year old nephew who has only ever attended two joke city games loves football .................... Last attempt give up after then.

Hopefully they will bring at least 700-900 fans to Vale at the very least given the size of their home attendances?

For sure I think it's normal for their minds to be elsewhere with regards to their League games. They are on the brink of reaching the Capital One Cup final after all. Fair play to them, it's a huge achievement getting to where they already are.

Suits us fine that their heads are probably elsewhere and their result against Oxford today reflects that imo.

Most teams seems really cheesed off that they've not been as active and bringing in the quality Vale have during the last week. Both Gills and Bantams would have loved Hughes and had the Bantams seen Purse play today they'd have wanted him too.

Great business by MA and Wildes, roll on Saturday, we should see 7,000 for the game! Watch it get called off and end being a Tuesday game....

Hopefully they will bring at least 700-900 fans to Vale at the very least given the size of their home attendances?

For sure I think it's normal for their minds to be elsewhere with regards to their League games. They are on the brink of reaching the Capital One Cup final after all. Fair play to them, it's a huge achievement getting to where they already are.

Suits us fine that their heads are probably elsewhere and their result against Oxford today reflects that imo.

The problem we face is that Following today's result the manager will be saying if your performances in the league ain't up to scratch I won't pick you for the cup. They will come to vale playing for their possible final place .

The problem we face is that Following today's result the manager will be saying if your performances in the league ain't up to scratch I won't pick you for the cup. They will come to vale playing for their possible final place .

And we have a big enough and good enough squad of players Micky will be saying virtually the same... Play Sh/t and you can sit (on the bench next time)

They are playing in 2 cups, they have to use thier squad, and rest players. Most will be thinking of Villa.

Archived