onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who's next?

Vital Spark

We might strike a deal if they can find a Championship competent replacement. They want to free up Flints wages but they have three defenders on loan and need to buy someone, and want a fee.

Not as confident of it happening as I was last week but it could still happen. Balls in Di Canio's court.

Can't we offer McDonut as part exchange? Tee Hee.....

Advert

Lol..nice one.

From your desription of him he sounds like a potential non league gem for the future for us...just need him sign.

I am guessing that these are the kind of players Wildes was on about when he said some signings will be looking to the future.

Maybe he is looking to next season with Flint,Pell and Clucas after signing older and experienced players to see us over the league 2 finishing line.

Fleetwood Town will complete the signing of Kidderminster's Jamille Matt on Friday, subject to the striker passing a medical at Highbury.

The 22-year-old only signed a new contract with Harriers on 1 January. However, Fleetwood met a release clause in his new deal, meaning he was free to discuss terms with the League Two club.

There was some talk of Vale being interested?

Fleetwood Town will complete the signing of Kidderminster's Jamille Matt on Friday, subject to the striker passing a medical at Highbury.

The 22-year-old only signed a new contract with Harriers on 1 January. However, Fleetwood met a release clause in his new deal, meaning he was free to discuss terms with the League Two club.

There was some talk of Vale being interested?

Not sure if we were interested but he was a name i mentioned on here a few weeks ago,saying that maybe we should have a punt on him as a lot of league clubs were looking at him and he is very highly rated,could of been one for the future

Cant say i know too much of these mentioned players!! Aden Flint is getting some rave reviews though. Sounds promising. If we start paying 100k+ for players, I may need someone to give me some smelling salts! Who is "skarz"? Pell sounds like the player we badly need. A new Ian Taylor?? :D

I thought about Taylor too when I heard he was a tall box to box midfielder.

Another Taylor or a Jones would do us!

I wonder if there is any small chance whatsoever that a certain Mr Rudge might agree to do some informal scouting for us. I know he wants to retire and understandably spend some time with his family but football is in his blood and it might be a very clever move all round.

Archived