onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thank you Bob Young and your team

PVFC764

Being in admin was actually a happier time than being run by V2001, it was wasn't it!

Anyway, we finally got there, well done to Bob and his team and also to SOT council who to be fair have been very good . Think the Ryder malarky will be a blessing in disguise and hopefully Wildes and the Smurfmeister will turn out to be for the better.

UTV.

Advert

There are a lot of people to thank for getting us to where we are today.

The administrators who have done an excellent job, whatever the hiccups were along the way, and for taking the difficult decision to run the club instead of liquidating it when it was the easier option.... thank you.

The "Wild Smurfs" for seeing the potential... thank you.

Stoke council for buying us time.. thank you.

The supporters club for representing the supporters when they couldnt do it themselves... thank you

Adams and the players for sticking with it when the temptation to scarper must have been sizable... thank you.

B&G, the coffin marchers, SeO, the mob from darn sarf [NLV] and all the supporters who finally said enough is enough... thank you for not giving up.

The limbo is over, the patient expectancy of failure is passed, the ominous stench of self grandeur has finally wafted out the door.

I offer a full apology to you Bob.Yes I did call you when Keith Ryder was dragging it out,when we kept being told it would happen soon,that Keith had the money ready.But as we are now I thank you.

Melv must have been proper unhappy, it made him go a step further than the usual email.

I offer a full apology to you Bob.Yes I did call you when Keith Ryder was dragging it out,when we kept being told it would happen soon,that Keith had the money ready.But as we are now I thank you.

I find you a cross between Norris from Corrie and Zainab from Eastenders.

Perhaps in the future you could keep out of it?

Thanks Bob, job well done indeed.

Archived