onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

contact from the club

Guest have it !!!

Mr Deakin won't be at the club until after the "royal wedding".

Is he following on from the previous CEO's footsteps and having plenty of annual leave when it's an important time at the club ?

Is there not a multi million pound investment proposal to be dealt with ?

Is there not a forcasted Season Ticket sale shortfall to be seen to ?

Has the 1st team managers position been sorted ?

Is there any use in employing him, or anyone else for that matter, when it's V2001 who are pulling his/her strings ?

*Edit :- Also, forgot this important matter ...... are any vending machines likely to be installed ?

Advert

Is he following on from the previous CEO's footsteps and having plenty of annual leave when it's an important time at the club ?

Is there not a multi million pound investment proposal to be dealt with ?

Is there not a forcasted Season Ticket sale shortfall to be seen to ?

Has the 1st team managers position been sorted ?

Is there any use in employing him, or anyone else for that matter, when it's V2001 who are pulling his/her strings ?

*Edit :- Also, forgot this important matter ...... are any vending machines likely to be installed ?

Who cares whether he's there or not they all will be gone soon!!!!

Hahaha, love the blast at fans not being genuine if they're not season ticket holders.

Vale's offensively shambolic PR rolls on as before!!!!

Superb.

Mine is in an envelope marked FAO Perry Deakin/Bill Bratt and will be posted on my way to work in the morning

I've added a note saying that while the current regime remain I will no longer be attending home games although I am hoping to attend at least every other away game.

I've also pointed out that I consider myself to be a very loyal fan and find it offensive that the people in charge think differently!

Can't believe that he put 'Ever Valiant' at the end. he's been here a fortnight! The whole tone of the letter suggests that if you don't buy a ST, you're not a proper fan. What a ****

I'm not renewing with this lot in charge.

I think that makes me a clever Valiant :D

Sent mine back tonight - added a letter saying that Mr Deakin is at liberty to ring me if he wants to know the reasons why I will NOT be renewing my ST while this Board are still in control. Told him that I would reconsider my decision when all the present Board have left.

Several fans may well have just binned them in disgust; could I urge everyone who does not wish to renew for the same reasons as me, to fill in their name and address, row and seat number, and then write across the bottom, payment part, in black felt pen 'NOT WHILE THE PRESENT BOARD REMAIN IN CONTROL.' This will give a clear message as to why people are not renewing (just in case they are still in doubt!)

After Perry Deakins brief and non informal appearance earlier, on his inviation thread, I am totally convinced that this guy is just as obnoxious and ignorant as the rest. Mr deakin, take your friends and do one because I dread to think what the scenes will be like if we miss the playoffs by the last home game of the season. Check it out!! He's on his hols until 3rd may- what a joke this board is

I've just drawn a giant phallus on a piece of paper and sent it back to them along with their letter.

:laugh:Thanks for that Santa. Made me wet myself with laughter after days of being unbelievably hacked off. Supporting this club has taken years of my life I reckon. 3 x letters will be returned in the morning.

Archived