onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

contact from the club

Guest have it !!!

Advert

Guest Dan Phillips
Had mine and somebody elses, how amateur.

If Mr Liam G Nicholls reads this board, I have your letter.

That's one of my best mates. Sums up our Board's ineptness in one.

So somebody puts a B&G sticker on Mrs Bratts front door....possibly Mr Bratt who did drive home with one on the car from reports....and it's given out like "Assault on precinct 13"....but it is alright for the Board at a cost to the shareholders to send out their propoganda and imply that only those who buy are true supporters....well the true supporters won't buy and want them gone and they must be very desperate already to send these letters out and invade peoples privacy with such activity....somebody should go to the Sentinel outraged that Bratt has been posting things through their door.

Obviously half way through the offer and desperate for money they have found that there are not many Board supporters to buy them.

"Starve 'em out".

FAO Mr Deakin - Our family today received our letters from you and the board trying to pursuade us to buy season tickets. No disrespect to you Mr Deakin but the answer is NO until this board is removed and Mo takes over, to take this club forward. This board has taken this club as far as they can and it is now time to step down and let the club move forward. This board have turned this club in to a laughing stock since just before Christmas and in my opinion they do not know what is best for OUR club, not THEIR club, OURS. I have no grudge against you at all, its just a shame you have come to Vale Park under these circumstances and i am sure the board spun you a yarn to get you here. Please pass on the thoughts of the majority of Port Vale supporters to the board and tell them they need to go NOW!

Kind regards

Had mine and somebody elses, how amateur.

If Mr Liam G Nicholls reads this board, I have your letter.

That's my letter... your in my house get out, i'll send you the rent letters that are outstanding...! I'm taking your court...!

FAO Mr P Deakin. ''one of the most exciting seasons in recent times'' I don't think so. I will not renew until there is significant investment in the team. This didn't happen last summer despite high season ticket sales. Money wasn't available for two players the manager wanted to sign, they both ended up at Chesterfield. The rest, as they say, is history. Season ticket money is not enough by itself. We need investment. Please don't suggest i'm not loyal or devoted if I don't renew. You've been at Vale a couple of weeks, next season should be my 52nd season.

Just mentioned this on another thread but i to have returned mine to Mr Deakin with a message saying that i will not be renewing until this board have gone.

Keep the faith folks we will get these ****ers out .

Just done the same.

Archived