onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Radio Stoke - Your a disgrace

Simcity47

Advert

It's simple really don't phone in , just have a radio stoke ban. That way he can only moan about us not phoning in.

Interestingly after the Plymouth game they were asking for Vale fans to phone in.Then during the Fleetwood game they were saying if you know any Vale fans at the game ask them to give us a call.

But this morning during the 0640 sports news they couldn't be bothered to mention Vales 5 - 2 win last night.Sandoz is as bad as Acres or Acres trained him.

Radio Stjoke IS a joke. Last nights commentary of the game...Arrgghhhh!!! That nonce of a commentator(Lee?) kept saying that Vale were 3rd and Fleetwood were 2nd in the league. How can a local sports journalist(in the loosest sense) not know that Vale went into the game in 2nd?? But, the best was saved for the second half, when he said "How can Pope be offside...the ball was kicked from Vale's own half". Unbelievable. Has the offside rule changed whilst I was away on holiday? Amateurs!

At one point during the Fleetwood - Vale game last night the RS commentator siad 'And here come Rotherham again' - he had just mentioned that Fleetwood play in the same colours as Rotherham (big deal !) so must have found it all too much. As has been said, they are strictly amateur.

This thing with the league position comes from the Press Association who are useless with league tables and statistics and often get things wrong. It gets passed on and whilst a national paper may not notice a Vale error, the Sentinel and RS certainly should. No excuse.

That aside we need to be reasonable, we have made an excellent start but Stoke are 3 divisions above us. The boycotting of Radio Stoke will be harmful to us, as amatuerish of R Stoke and the Sentinel is there for all to see, but we need them on side.

I appreciate Stoke City should have some priority, but this morning they had a preview of the Chelsea game before anything on any local teams. If I wanted to know about Chelsea or Man City, I'd listen to radio five. It's called "local radio". They should do what it says on the tin.

Why would boycotting them harm the club? More people would go to games rather than listen. Valiant player would have more subscribers. The only real sufferers would be people who are not physically well enough to go to games and those who can't afford the cost of going to games.

Wheres Aceres gone anyways?

He's training the new journalists to be c**p as him. Radio Sjoke are poor but so is the senile when it comes to Vale. A bit more coverage would be good, but only like it when they can report on how bad Vale are doing at the time.

Given up on our local press and radio to report good things about Vale. However, looking forward to them reporting we have a buyer and they have loads of money to give MA for extra players. Then it would be a passing footnote on a 6 page Sjoke story on how one of the players has lost his toenail and the other toe is bruised.

Radio Stjoke IS a joke. Last nights commentary of the game...Arrgghhhh!!! That nonce of a commentator(Lee?) kept saying that Vale were 3rd and Fleetwood were 2nd in the league. How can a local sports journalist(in the loosest sense) not know that Vale went into the game in 2nd?? But, the best was saved for the second half, when he said "How can Pope be offside...the ball was kicked from Vale's own half". Unbelievable. Has the offside rule changed whilst I was away on holiday? Amateurs!

So much better when we actually had a VALE fan commentating on our games

To be fair to the Stokinel, their coverage of sport in general has improved over the last few years, ok stoke get loads more than us but I assume all on here do like me and either bypass it or laugh at its bias. Radio Joke however could give us more coverage and don`t do a great job of hiding their bias towards Stoke. Anyway a big crowd on Saturday and good result and they will have no choice to sit up and take notice.

Sandoz wound me up on Saturday..."come on vale fans give us a call and say something positive about your team,don't call and grumble about off pitch matters". **** off Sandoz. Blatently wasn't tuned in after the Rotherham match the week before when every Vale fan who got through did nothing but praise the team and management. He's a wind up merchant and he loves it. "ive got some good friends from my time reporting at the Vale". **** off

Archived