onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Competition "Guess the manager"

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

I know its been mentioned but thought id give it its own thread.

Advertised at half time.

Embarassing and amateurish.

Laughing stock of the entire league we are.

These barstewards will do anything for a few quid. Is this the work of our new mastermind Perry Deakin I wonder?. If it is I think it is a good enough reason to sack the man. What a farce. I detest the people who are ruining my club.

It was actually advertised on the scoreboard 3 times during the game, i read it 1st during a break in play and thought someone had messed about with the player text vote!

Waited and waited for it to come on again to make sure id read correctly & hey presto up it popped....my eyes hadnt decieved me. Its almost laughable as i cant for the life of me see fans taking that seriously!

Anyway ive been managing almost 2 seasons now, 1 promotion, 1 cup final and currently 3rd in league........if i make a nice Powerpoint presentation, throw in a few DVD's do you reckon il stand a chance!!!!! lmao

I know its been mentioned but thought id give it its own thread.

Advertised at half time.

Embarassing and amateurish.

Laughing stock of the entire league we are.

It wasn't 'guess the manager' was it? I thought that it was 'Text in who you would like as our next manager'. Equally as embarassing and amateurish.

2 more gripes while we're on this.

The text MOTM. WHY? What's the point and how stupid is it, Martin won the 1st one after Griffs OG *** and why they have to announce it 3 of 4 time during the 2nd half really annoys me.

Not done so much now but the presidents draw, "Winner, pink ticket No.367 wins a bottle of whisky", "Blue ticket Wins a signed match ball" etc, etc, etc. WHY, it's bleeding pathetic, Unibond League standard.

Guess the bank balance.

Use your skill and judgement to work out how the gate receipts from the last home game, if the biscuit tin has been taken down to the bank, and whether the monthly repayment to the Council has gone out yet.

Archived