onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cambridge (H) Match Thread - 27th April

Advert

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

I have to be honest and say I have missed the last home game and will be missing today for the first time(despite past <ovf censored> seasons) it's made me so fed up,unless i am really ill or on holiday i never miss home games,we have a caravan sited in Nantwich/Audlem which we go most weekends but me and my lad always go Vale from there(not far I know 🙂 ). We have season tickets so wont lose the money and we will be renewing for next season as i have done for over 40yrs now(apart from the one seo season,which i hated Bratt even more for breaking my season ticket every year cycle) I just hope the summer rebuild gets my umph back 🙂 

Exactly my sentiments.

I hope they win but Carol has made mistakes after mistake this season and won't be getting my hard earned money in the clubs coffers.

I save each month so the moneys there but I have no enthusiasm. Having seen the line up Im glad I'm giving it a miss

1 hour ago, Vtid said:

What’s everyone’s views on the decision to stay in the centre circle after the game instead of the usual lap of honour? For me, it screams the word ‘ cowards ‘ they should be getting up close & personal to the fan base who have been incredible this year to be fair. To at least show some appreciation for the continuous support & be ready to face any abuse or criticism thrown their way which let’s be honest is more than deserved after an atrocious & embarrassing season 

No I think it’s sensible and the correct decision as it would bring no good.

I’m not sure forcing a group of grown men to slowly walk in front other grown adults hurling abuse at them for being bad at their job is supposed to do. Most of these players will be here next year. What will be achieved?

They’ve been poor but abuse is pointless. We’re down. Go home and enjoy the summer.

• Like 8

Just now, JoeB2 said:

No I think it’s sensible and the correct decision as it would bring no good.

I’m not sure forcing a group of grown men to slowly walk in front other grown adults hurling abuse at them for being bad at their job is supposed to do. Most of these players will be here next year. What will be achieved?

They’ve been poor but abuse is pointless. We’re down. Go home and enjoy the summer.

I can see it from both points tho. They’ve been hiding all year so it’s no surprise to see it’ll continue after the final whistle 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

The best thing to do is not react to or photograph the plane. Ignore it and do not engage. We can’t exactly give anything back this season. Laughing at Stoke for having billionaire owners and surviving in a division we aspire to reach is weak.

The moron who did it for Stoke’s relegation on the wrong day really set us up.

The point being, they are not exactly getting much bang for their considerable buck are they, in Championship survival? 

As I’ve said numerous times, we are not and nor will we ever be Stoke in terms of support, investment etc, so the idea of championship football for us is fanciful and always has been.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vtid said:

I can see it from both points tho. They’ve been hiding all year so it’s no surprise to see it’ll continue after the final whistle 

I just think they’re really, really bad at football relative to the other teams at the level.

Lot of comments about cowardice, hiding, lack of bottle, lack of fight, which is true in a sense - but we’ve gone down because the vast majority of this squad isn’t very good at football. Giving them hellfire isn’t going to change that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Massey out the door along with Loft... Goodbye you're fired!!! 

Does that mean we are signing weir? God help us, but why else play him. Is grant injured or done. Ojo on the bench too.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JohnDoe said:

Does that mean we are signing weir? God help us, but why else play him. Is grant injured or done. Ojo on the bench too.

Ojo will have clubs interested in him so if the money's right get rid as i dont think he wants be here anyway now

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JoeB2 said:

I just think they’re really, really bad at football relative to the other teams at the level.

Lot of comments about cowardice, hiding, lack of bottle, lack of fight, which is true in a sense - but we’ve gone down because the vast majority of this squad isn’t very good at football. Giving them hellfire isn’t going to change that.

True but it’s not all about technical ability. Watching Cheltenham last week they won through fight, passion, heart & desire. Even more so in league 2 it’s probably more about who wants it more than who’s playing better football. I get your point it’s not going to change anything but fans have a right to vent their frustration whether they like it or not mate 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, werstayinup said:

Ojo will have clubs interested in him so if the money's right get rid as i dont think he wants be here anyway now

Get rid! Downed tools a while ago absolute sheethouse 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1