onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter City (H) match thread - 13th April

Vtid

Advert

1 hour ago, Alan Vit said:

I think it's good to give wholehearted support to your own football team.

Whichever that might be.

Clap, cheer and toss yourself off over them all you like. When did I say to anyone not to support them? But it doesn't change the fact that the players are useless and as a team are heading in one direction. Or the fact that the club is owned by someone who knows about as much about football as I do about knitting. 

Edited by Valiiant
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

19 hours ago, Vtid said:

I agree we are & have been awful for the majority of the season but we’re level on points with burton who are even worse than us if not just as bad. 4 games to play & the next 2 at home, it’s certainly not over that’s a fact. Why on earth would a Vale fan wish us to get relegated anyway 🤔 

It's not about wishing the club to get relegated. It's about accepting it, and looking forward to as many of these jokers leaving one way or another as possible. You can wet your knickers in excitement tonight deluding yourself into thinking we're going to beat Exeter and pick up enough points to stay up. You do you. But I'll do me, and I know it will ultimately be more of the same against any side with just a little bit of quality.

Edited by Valiiant

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Valiiant said:

It's not about wishing the club to get relegated. It's about accepting it, and looking forward to as many of these jokers leaving one way or another as possible. You can wet your knickers in excitement tonight deluding yourself into thinking we're going to beat Exeter and pick up enough points to stay up. You do you. But I'll do me, and I know it will ultimately be more of the same against any side with just a little bit of quality.

I will accept it if or when it happens. 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vtid said:

I will accept it if or when it happens. Not long till we find out either way. 

And that's perfectly fine and your call. But nobody should be questioning my support for the team just because I accepted it weeks ago, as that's my own choice to make. I haven't once suggested anybody shouldn't be attending games and backing the team at any point.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Makes you wonder how losing Nombe and Brown hasn't harmed Exeter. They were playing poorly when we beat them. But have stayed up comfortably. 

Maybe these are the yardstick not Plymouth as Carol said .

Carol makes about as much sense as Deliah, Now Let's be having you 😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Makes you wonder how losing Nombe and Brown hasn't harmed Exeter. They were playing poorly when we beat them. But have stayed up comfortably. 
Supporter owned recently updated their training ground at a cost of £3M.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

1 hour ago, Valiiant said:

Clap, cheer and toss yourself off over them all you like. When did I say to anyone not to support them? But it doesn't change the fact that the players are useless and as a team are heading in one direction. Or the fact that the club is owned by someone who knows about as much about football as I do about knitting. 

"When did I say to anyone not to support them?"

Implicitly in every post you make.

I imagine that you think you are being original and clever and that nobody sees through your game.

Supporters of a rival team masquerading as a supporter of the team they dislike so that they can poison that team's discussion has been going on for the last 30 years, as long as football messageboards have existed, and it's completely transparent.

The only question is - are you Stoke or are you Crewe?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Alan Vit said:

"When did I say to anyone not to support them?"

Implicitly in every post you make.

I imagine that you think you are being original and clever and that nobody sees through your game.

Supporters of a rival team masquerading as a supporter of the team they dislike so that they can poison that team's discussion has been going on for the last 30 years, as long as football messageboards have existed, and it's completely transparent.

The only question is - are you Stoke or are you Crewe?

Bore off, clown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

I'd say they are a very good club who have obviously as they will survive had the unity needed .

This is a very hard game tomorrow 

Wonder how that offers being received .

Haven't heard anything about it since original posting of it .

Will see how it's being received tomoz .

I'm going 

I am optimistic 

Not really 

Do I think we have enough about us win games .

After the other night I don't really think  so but what can we do as supporters/followers .

We can turn up and encourage and thats it  

We can hold a inquest at end of season .

Why we are not moving forwards whether we stay up or not we ain't moved forwards.

We were promised a athletic side I hope we going show that over last 4 games .

Anyway UTV that Vale and Ale pod play up  play up Port Vale come from Burslem Town always end up going  down .

Let's hope that music at show start doesn't end up being true .

A mountain to climb best way climb it for is attack it .

I get the feeling Moore's philosophy is different he needs take risks if he does he's a hero if he doesn't well I'm sure folk will  not react well .

Edited by Dipepa delight

1 hour ago, Valiiant said:

Vanity project springs to mind with our Carol! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Valiiant said:

And that's perfectly fine and your call. But nobody should be questioning my support for the team just because I accepted it weeks ago, as that's my own choice to make. I haven't once suggested anybody shouldn't be attending games and backing the team at any point.

Accepted relegation weeks ago? We have just as much chance of survival as Burton and Cheltenham. We’re <ovf censored>, everyone knows it. But saying you have accepted relegation when we’re only in the relegation zone on goal difference is a load of <ovf censored>. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1