onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will you renew if DF stays?

Doha

L2 ST renewal poll  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your ST, or otherwise regularly attend in L2 next season, if Flitcroft is still in post?

• Yes I will renew/otherwise regularly attend
    • No, I won't

Advert

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Are you confident good ol Dave and Caz are taking the club to 'new heights'??

Carol eventually more than likely with help as for DF less said about him the better

Bratt took us to Admin whilst still taking a wage and getting ALL his share money back........ I will say again he is a scum bag and i told him that at the EGM me owd fruit

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

I know I'm about to reference them but can people stop going on about the Lardies like they've reinvented the wheel by winning a game.

It shouldn't need an ex player to rally anyone. It's the players livelihood. 

They beat a perfect opponent a mid table team who aren't going up or down. A bit like Lincoln but obviously we were incapable of doing that.

Lard are still in the bottom 3 and play 3 of the top 8 next. If they win at Leeds in the week then by all means say it worked but one win doesn't make Walters the messiah or mean we have to follow suit.

Who shall we get ? Pope's been suggested, Michael Tonge , Tyrone Barnett ? .

My bad me owd fruit 🙂 

My point was that our DOF does absolutely zilch to try and rally anyone 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Carol eventually more than likely with help as for DF less said about him the better

Bratt took us to Admin whilst still taking a wage and getting ALL his share money back........ I will say again he is a scum bag and i told him that at the EGM me owd fruit

I get the feeling he was glad to be out of it by that time. His intentions werent to 'do the club out of anything'...hence his serious approach to footballing matters...contrast that to the here and now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I get the feeling he was glad to be out of it by that time. His intentions werent to 'do the club out of anything'...hence his serious approach to footballing matters...contrast that to the here and now

A serious approach like getting a scam artist like David Ames involved in the club (now serving a 12 stretch if memory serves me right) and proudly portraying him as our greatest ever sponsor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I can't believe no supporter on here can tell me the official season ticket figure of sold full ST's for this season.

Maybe Jean (Jacko) can clarify as she's ususally in the know

Sorry mate, no idea. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Warren said:

I reporting this to the police. 

Not sure you get my humour. Do know you are a good supporter travelling that way by public transport. Will buy you a pint in the Bulls should we ever meet.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

A serious approach like getting a scam artist like David Ames involved in the club (now serving a 12 stretch if memory serves me right) and proudly portraying him as our greatest ever sponsor.

It seems we never learn hiring 'Davids' who turn out to be scammers

• Haha 1

Yes. Whoever created this thread has personal issues. Motivated by vendetta. I have abosulety no respect at all for people who go on about David Flitcroft. 
All low IQ lacking business or sporting experience. Or simply pissed. 
Bootlicker.