onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will you renew if DF stays?

Doha

L2 ST renewal poll  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your ST, or otherwise regularly attend in L2 next season, if Flitcroft is still in post?

• Yes I will renew/otherwise regularly attend
    • No, I won't

3 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

You see, you’re getting my point all wrong. And many other peoples point.

We do not demand more investment or higher wages. BUT….. better players? Absolutely. Because I’m of the opinion that we have a competitive budget but it’s been wasted on dog crap players. Dog crap players who are under contract next season. And fans won’t pay to watch that crap. Rightly or wrongly that’s fact. 

All this can be sorted when she pulls the plug on Flitcroft. 
She wins back the fans. She wins back respect. She raises hope again. But honestly pal, I can’t go through another summer transfer window with David Flitcroft in control. 
To make a mess of one is excusable. 
To make a mess of two isn’t good enough. 
To make a mess of three is pure ineptness. 
And, by the way, to keep dangling that carrot of getting free agents in, when none are coming, is a disgrace.

I’m many things in life but I know a lot about people and psychology. He’s pulling the wool over many peoples eyes in that club and many fans eyes.

Once he leaves the building, the Vale family reunite.  
Until that day, the club will suffer and be divided.

We have put Darren Moore on a 5 and a half year contract and I ask you to go back to his first interview and break it down. Nothing is natural. It’s all about his vision on and off the pitch. He waffles about off the pitch. He bigs up Flitcroft and wants unity. 
That is his remit. To try and convince fans to all come together and Dave’s a good guy.

With all due respect…. Actually no. With no respect whatsoever…. David Flitcroft is a narcissist who needs to get as far away from this football club as possible. 

It’s so obvious to anyone with their eyes open but the main person we need to open her eyes……… Has them well and truly shut…… Until her eyelids “flicker” at the sight of him.

We need Carol now more than ever to wake up and sort this <ovf censored> mess out and fire him ASAP.

Hard to argue about any of this, but it’s not reason enough for some fans to give up their ST, and neither is relegation.  I have no problem with fans who take the opposite view and hold onto their money.  The only thing I would say to those fans is don’t then come on here and say there’s a lack of investment as that would be pure hypocrisy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Advert

2 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Hard to argue about any of this, but it’s not reason enough for some fans to give up their ST, and neither is relegation.  I have no problem with fans who take the opposite view and hold onto their money.  The only thing I would say to those fans is don’t then come on here and say there’s a lack of investment as that would be pure hypocrisy.

Have you read what I’ve said?

I actually think investment has been made!!! It’s just been spunked! And we are left we a crap squad! So she needs to sack the man who has assembled it!!

Mr all things football is on his 3rd manager in 12 months and assembled an absolute disgrace of players lacking fight, passion, leadership, loan players who aren’t up to scratch and a bunch of school kids.

Sorry but it’s not good enough. 

This season has been tragic. I’ve stopped going because it’s dog crap. That’s reason enough. Because I know the outcome most weeks.

Is it 3 wins in 30? 

Name me a worse period in recent history?

Its unacceptable and fans will and are walking!

Rightly or wrongly it’s happening and will get worse and you don’t have an argument against that. Nobody can.

Flitcroft has to be fired this week. He simply has to be!! His position is totally untenable. You can’t just walk around and say oh I’ll still renew, up the vale, vale till I die, go on Facebook and post a picture of your season ticket for likes sake. Well you can. But thousands won’t!

Things have to change to unite this fanbase. And it starts with firing him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Have you read what I’ve said?

I actually think investment has been made!!! It’s just been spunked! And we are left we a crap squad! So she needs to sack the man who has assembled it!!

Mr all things football is on his 3rd manager in 12 months and assembled an absolute disgrace of players lacking fight, passion, leadership, loan players who aren’t up to scratch and a bunch of school kids.

Sorry but it’s not good enough. 

This season has been tragic. I’ve stopped going because it’s dog crap. That’s reason enough. Because I know the outcome most weeks.

Is it 3 wins in 30? 

Name me a worse period in recent history?

Its unacceptable and fans will and are walking!

Rightly or wrongly it’s happening and will get worse and you don’t have an argument against that. Nobody can.

Flitcroft has to be fired this week. He simply has to be!! His position is totally untenable. You can’t just walk around and say oh I’ll still renew, up the vale, vale till I die, go on Facebook and post a picture of your season ticket for likes sake. Well you can. But thousands won’t!

Things have to change to unite this fanbase. And it starts with firing him.

Have you read what I’ve said?  I’ve agreed with you.  The point is that some fans will not renew and some of those fans will no doubt come on here next season and say Carol should sell up because she hasn’t got the wealth to progress the club.  Basically saying they’re not investing their own money but want Carol to invest hers, which is pure hypocrisy.

4 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Flitcroft has to be fired this week. He simply has to be!! His position is totally untenable.

Scenario A: Flitcroft still being director of football at Port Vale (or anywhere for that matter).

Scenario B: Carol sacking Flickers.

Both of these scenarios seem absolutely impossible. But one of them has to happen. I suppose he could resign, but I don't see him offering to do that unless he offers to resign whilst safe in the knowledge that Carol will beg him to stay. Urgh, makes you sick to think of it all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Watch the price of STs increase again. And the cost of walking up. 

The owners do not care it is a poor area

At least Bill Bratt made season tickets accessible to all...they were dirt cheap and so they should be for trash league two football. 

He was also the only person who got his money back from being a shareholder.

8 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Have you read what I’ve said?  I’ve agreed with you.  The point is that some fans will not renew and some of those fans will no doubt come on here next season and say Carol should sell up because she hasn’t got the wealth to progress the club.  Basically saying they’re not investing their own money but want Carol to invest hers, which is pure hypocrisy.

Point me to fans who say she hasn’t invested? 
The club is totally different to the mess that she inherited.

Fans just want the footballing side to be looked after and it starts with sacking Flitcroft!!

• Like 2

Yes. Whoever created this thread has personal issues. Motivated by vendetta. I have abosulety no respect at all for people who go on about David Flitcroft. 

All low IQ lacking business or sporting experience. Or simply pissed. 

Edited by Warren
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Shares are always a gamble

38 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

He was also the only person who got his money back from being a shareholder.

Not the only person to get his share money back.

No thanks, it was a blast for 18 months, but the last 6 months or so have been tough to watch, I will go from being a supporter to a follower and I believe my family will also.
That's near on £1100 that the DoF has stopped going into the club.

Good luck to those who do buy ST's, you'll need it....