onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics Sold

Advert

34 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Ok...tell me exactly what's happened? Event by event? Or are you making assumptions...conjecture? And don't go missing bits out, like "we've had 3 bad windows" - WHY have we? Who did we miss out on, and why? Was he working within financial constraints set by Carol? Give me the actual facts, man...not just conjecture and assumption - because - if you don't know the full facts, that's all you have!

None so blind as them that can’t see

27 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

We can question it though because we all pay good money to watch it , Fraudcroft has failed in his duties to recruit players when we needed them the most that's abject failure in my book.and he should be binned off asap 

As usual, Yappy, you missed the point! I said I wouldn't question someone's ability and professionalism unless I knew them well enough to do so. You don't share that ethic. That's up to you! 

28 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

I can debate all day long with anyone.  But not with misinformation.

Firstly. Martin Paterson was crap. It was a mistake. But there are HUGE mistakes in THREE transfer windows.

Now. 
Let’s get to your statement that Ryan Loft is a 1 in 4 striker and a 1 in 3 striker at Bristol Rovers. So isn’t that a reasonable target?

Have you been listening to Flitcroft? Did he say this? Where did you get this from?

Ryan Loft. Career appearances 194. Goals 33. I don’t make that 1 in 4. 
Ryan Loft. Bristol Rovers appearances 57. Goals 7. I don’t make that 1 in 3.

Ryan Loft. Highest league he has ever played in is league 1. League 1 appearances. 55. Goals 4.

So should we have chased that player? 
Reagrdless of the answer….. we did….. and he’s crap……. and his career stats back it up. 

Apologies for the stats - I genuinely took them off one website, but can't find which one, now!!! Already had my hands rapped for that one!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Doha said:

Edit - this reads as being a bit arsy, it's certainly not directed at you, it's directed at the dreadful performance of the football club.

Or because they've completely ballsed up their priorities having been whipped up into a frenzy over the magic training zone etc and now the chickens are coming home to roost?

Including the divisions at Canvey Island's level, we're the 222/229 worst performing club in England over the last nearly 6 months. Be even lower at 5pm Saturday. Better for the club in the long term though, apparently.

Mike Baggaley, December 8th 2023 -

L6LK5zb.jpeg

And then for that embarrassment cherry on top

We then have the owner making a teary public speech talking the club down, as if we're plucky little chancers at league one level and lucky to have Darren Moore, just sacked by Hudds with a 13% win percentage, to even know our name. 40% of our history has been at this level, and over 38% at the level above. Please stop with the little old Port Vale stuff Carol because it's very alienating. Insulting, even.

That's before we get into the fans being ignored in the open letter by her not acknowledging the elephant in the room of why so many are angry, but her readily seeking the football opinion of the wife of one of the new coaching staff about whether we're going to stay up. It beggars belief.

Ring ring, hello it's history here, I've come to repeat myself again.

I've read the article mate it's spot on 

The bit about the goodwill towards the Shanahan could evaporate if the appointment of the new manager falls flat and the continued backing of Fraudcroft continues she needs to get a grip 

Fraudcroft is sucking all the energy out of the fans enthusiasm for our Great club 

Get the conman out 

And agree the carol quote about little old port vale was a bit condescending  and slightly insulting to a degree.

Edited by Nippy Naylor

5 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

I like the things you've done in the past - and Smurftwat got most of us fooled, at the start.  And it's not nice getting dog's abuse for expressing your opinion. I find it difficult to draw assumptions about a person, based on no time spent with him - so many of my first impressions have turned out to be false. So, I can't agree with you on that. As for getting angry if we go down again - I will be disappointed and hurt...but I have been before. I still wear those t-shirts! 

As fir free agents - we may have been looking, but the consensus is that they wouldn't be up to match fitness in time to make a difference...so that's no real surprise! 

DF isn't in a very enviable position - if he has m ade mistakes, he will get your dog's abuse...but worse! But - what if he hasn't made mistakes, and has done what he could? Whatever he says will be throwing somebody else under the bus...probably Carol...unless he doesn't explain fully, in which case people will see through that.

As I say - difficult. I wouldn't like to be him, at the moment.

Thanks for keeping your comments civil!

You can’t say “what if he hasn’t made mistakes”. He so clearly has.

What director of football goes out and pays a fee for Ryan Loft and a good wage and also pays a good wage for Uche?

Hes had the money and spunked it! 
That side we put out on Tuesday night is nowhere as good as the side that beat Mansfield in the play off final.

Were Worrall, Benning, Conlon, Proctor, Hall, Forrester, all world beaters? No. But they were all good solid pros. And there’s more he let go.

And what do we get in?

Loft. Crap.      
Balmer. Crap.    
Massey. Crap.    
Grant. Crap.     
Lowe. Crap.       
Uche. Crap.      
Sang. Not good enough.
Ojo. Can’t be bothered.    
Debrah. Not good enough.   
Iacovitti. Not good enough.   
A lad from Liverpool who was here for a day or two.   
Josh Thomas. Never got a look in and I think is our 4th top scorer!!    

I’m sure I’ve missed some out.

So…. Let’s get rid of seasoned pros. Replace them with crap who just want a wage. But it’s ok lads. Because I’m David Flitcroft. And because I’ve done wrong it’s ok. Because Carols open letter tells you all that HE is responsible for the kids coming through! My word.

So those seasoned pros. Who are crap. Are now replaced at times with Plant, Dipepa, Walters (who still won’t sign a contract) Lomax, etc who aren’t good enough for league football yet.

People thought Danny Glover was good enough for league football but it was only because of the players around him being absolutely toss. 
It’s the same with these lads at the minute. And yea we should celebrate our academy but for the love of god get them out on loan and stop relying on them because of the ineptness of the DOF.

It will take maybe two or three transfer windows to sort this <ovf censored> out. Minimum. So if we do go down don’t expect coming back up anytime soon.

We have gone from a healthy football club to an absolute basket case under Flitcrofts rule.

The day Carol appointed him in charge of “everything football” has been a demise in “everything football” since.

Thats not an opinion.

Thats a fact.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LancyTony said:

Apologies for the stats - I genuinely took them off one website, but can't find which one, now!!! Already had my hands rapped for that one!

You don’t have to apologise. I came back on here to put facts out there that Flitcroft is ruining our club. 

And whether Carol likes it or not, I and others will hound him out.

Time for talk is done. It’s put up or shut up. Three abysmal transfer windows is enough. 

• Like 5