onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

Advert

7 minutes ago, JS Valiant said:

Exactly how I feel, the performances under Crosby were not as bad as these last few games.

Moore has had players coming back from Injury as well, but he just seems at a loss with the whole situation.

Last week our owner stated after the Lincoln Match that the Players are Phenomenal and We will be fine.  
How can any Fan explain that, Please Tell Me !

At least under Michael Brown, we showed some Fight but this Current Lot don’t even seem to be bothered.

I totally agree with both of you. Under Crosby it looked like the players really tried. Under dm the team has looked better at times but yesterday was shocking. it looked like Sunday league football. Let's hope dm gets the players working in training this week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

I totally agree with both of you. Under Crosby it looked like the players really tried. Under dm the team has looked better at times but yesterday was shocking. it looked like Sunday league football. Let's hope dm gets the players working in training this week.

He is clueless, does not know which players to pick, he may come good when he knows what formation and which players to pick but that won’t be this season. Wouldn’t be surprised if he drops Chislett and Garrity next match, he just drops players, then plays someone else in the same job with the hope they perform better in the role.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JS Valiant said:

Last week our owner stated after the Lincoln Match that the Players are Phenomenal and We will be fine.  

If she said that that's a major concern.

I expect 2 things this week

A statement of whether she is continuing been owner of the club

Because if she feels players who other opposition teams say have no heart are phenomenal she needs to go 

Sorry and I love the fact she saved the club

The players are killing it

Edited by Devine intervention

6 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Big week for Moore, he now has his Owls coaching team around him, and will have some idea of how his players perform.  So a plan to beat Shrews is essential if the ship is to be turned around. Thinking of next season, is it easier to re-build in L2 or L1 ?

It’s beginning to feel like ‘right man, wrong time’. Darren Moore is used to working with better quality players and greater resources. I was excited by the appointment (but not the length of the contract), however it is already looking like a mistake.

The situation we were in called for an experienced ‘fire fighter’ to come in short term and save our season by preserving L1 status. Then bring someone like Moore in to hopefully take us forward with his own players.  I think our manager may be shocked by the lack of quality in the squad, but sitting on a 5.5 year, he’s not likely to be worried about getting fired any time soon.

I think at this point, a large number of Vale fans would welcome Darrell Clarke back with open arms, with someone like Martin Foyle in to work on scouting to support recruitment, and David Flitcroft and his back room team gone. The academy is in safe hands with Will Ryder but those academy lads should not be near our first time yet (Plant excepted). 

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say we are in genuine danger of dropping out of the league next season. That is how dire the squad is, and how limited the budget for another overhaul is. Trying times!

Edited by Rudgies Flat Cap
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JS Valiant said:

Exactly how I feel, the performances under Crosby were not as bad as these last few games.

Moore has had players coming back from Injury as well, but he just seems at a loss with the whole situation.

At least under Michael Brown, we showed some Fight but this Current Lot don’t even seem to be bothered.

Moore not had the luxury of a Arblaster & Devine which Crosby had and he still went nearly 3 months without a win.

Moore not had 4 strikers at his disposal which Crosby had and yet he still went nearly 3 months without a win

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Moore not had the luxury of a Arblaster & Devine which Crosby had and he still went nearly 3 months without a win.

Moore not had 4 strikers at his disposal which Crosby had and yet he still went nearly 3 months without a win

I am not saying Crosby was good but at least the Players played for him and were in games up until his last game or two.

I have just watched Young Alfie’s Vlog and to see a Young Lad so down and upset, I hope Shanahan and Flitcroft you are proud of yourselves.

5 hours ago, JS Valiant said:

I am not saying Crosby was good but at least the Players played for him and were in games up until his last game or two.

I have just watched Young Alfie’s Vlog and to see a Young Lad so down and upset, I hope Shanahan and Flitcroft you are proud of yourselves.

I could imagine how can  you  the Vale in the space of 15 months ruin everyone's matchday experience .

They have they bloody ruined it big style the lack of effort is startling. 

Maybe they sweet talk Carol I've no idea but it's being going on too long and just think before Burton game we had chance go top .

So what's changed .

The players haven't in terms of appearance there the same players bar Ollie and Alfie .

So what's mentally demotivated the players .

Why doesn't someone ask them 

Is it not a privilege to play for PVFC ?.

If they answer no its not fire them 

I'd round them up tomorrow one by one and I'd ask them .

Do you want to play for Port Vale or do you not because anyone could say they do but like anyone your judged on what kind of performances  you put in so if put body on line looks like you do, if lose and let players run past you all game you do not.

I really do not see what Moore can do with them .

There obviously didnt  like it when someone the other night loudly was shouting at them bottle jobs ,the fact they took it onto the field at Derby  and proved they are well that's very telling. 

I'd be sacking some players tomorrow for sure .

If do not want play for the club <ovf censored> off in a nutshell .

How many times do you have to be told. .

10 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

I could imagine how can  you  the Vale in the space of 15 months ruin everyone's matchday experience .

They have they bloody ruined it big style the lack of effort is startling. 

Maybe they sweet talk Carol I've no idea but it's being going on too long and just think before Burton game we had chance go top .

So what's changed .

The players haven't in terms of appearance there the same players bar Ollie and Alfie .

So what's mentally demotivated the players .

Why doesn't someone ask them 

Is it not a privilege to play for PVFC ?.

If they answer no its not fire them 

I'd round them up tomorrow one by one and I'd ask them .

Do you want to play for Port Vale or do you not because anyone could say they do but like anyone your judged on what kind of performances  you put in so if put body on line looks like you do, if lose and let players run past you all game you do not.

I really do not see what Moore can do with them .

There obviously didnt  like it when someone the other night loudly was shouting at them bottle jobs ,the fact they took it onto the field at Derby  and proved they are well that's very telling. 

I'd be sacking some players tomorrow for sure .

If do not want play for the club <ovf censored> off in a nutshell .

How many times do you have to be told. .

You cant just fire players under contract.

unless we can have them under trade descriptions act?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Thinking of next season, is it easier to re-build in L2 or L1 ?

League 1 I would think. Given the tendency to loan players as we will probably need to, the quality drop off will be big if we are League 2. 

If we go down, I fear revenues will and the money that Carol may be thinking about investing becomes what is needed just to repair the situation. Whereas, if we are in League 1 we might be able to kick on. 

6 hours ago, Rudgies Flat Cap said:

I think at this point, a large number of Vale fans would welcome Darrell Clarke back with open arms, with someone like Martin Foyle in to work on scouting to support recruitment, and David Flitcroft and his back room team gone. The academy is in safe hands with Will Ryder but those academy lads should not be near our first time yet (Plant excepted). 

I wouldn't want Darrell back, personally. We have Moore, and he deserves backing. Though I am starting to have reservations with him already trying different systems in every game, with no clear plan how to attack teams and score goals, which we need. 

Foyle as head of scouting I'm ambivalent about, personally I want the club to show ambition beyond people that have previous links to the club. 

Flitcroft should go or move into a technical role away from Footballing Duties. 

I'd really like some clarity from Carol / Dave what the contingencies and plans are for when we go down, because that is extremely likely at the moment.

17 minutes ago, NW9Valiant said:

League 1 I would think. Given the tendency to loan players as we will probably need to, the quality drop off will be big if we are League 2. 

If we go down, I fear revenues will and the money that Carol may be thinking about investing becomes what is needed just to repair the situation. Whereas, if we are in League 1 we might be able to kick on. 

I wouldn't want Darrell back, personally. We have Moore, and he deserves backing. Though I am starting to have reservations with him already trying different systems in every game, with no clear plan how to attack teams and score goals, which we need. 

Foyle as head of scouting I'm ambivalent about, personally I want the club to show ambition beyond people that have previous links to the club. 

Flitcroft should go or move into a technical role away from Footballing Duties. 

I'd really like some clarity from Carol / Dave what the contingencies and plans are for when we go down, because that is extremely likely at the moment.

I can’t see another statement coming that the fans will hammer her for the next god knows how long 

8 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

No I'm not but in a lot of them defeats we deserved better 

Under Moore we have deserved lose every game so far

Crosby at least got a tune out of them to get us to quarter finals of league cup snd in some games we were damn good. 

Where's the tune out of Moore

There's no tune.

Silence tiesto

we deserved everything we got in those games under crosby. after the barnsley debacle we had an unbelievably lucky run of sendings off and penalties . then when that dried up we were watching the real vale. as for the cup run that was another fluke as we played the lowest ranked side in every round and only just scraped a win at mansfield. the boro game was an absolute disaster and then soon as we lost arblaster and devine the team fell apart. crosby was and is no manager and we now have to get behind DM who is PROVEN at this level. if we are struggling its not because of him its down to the pi55 poor recruitment over the last 4 transfer windows and that is solely down to fraudcroft.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, RayWalkers40yarder said:

we deserved everything we got in those games under crosby. after the barnsley debacle we had an unbelievably lucky run of sendings off and penalties . then when that dried up we were watching the real vale. as for the cup run that was another fluke as we played the lowest ranked side in every round and only just scraped a win at mansfield. the boro game was an absolute disaster and then soon as we lost arblaster and devine the team fell apart. crosby was and is no manager and we now have to get behind DM who is PROVEN at this level. if we are struggling its not because of him its down to the pi55 poor recruitment over the last 4 transfer windows and that is solely down to fraudcroft.

What the same flitcroft who along with DC got us promoted .

Short memories really. 

It's just being a series of unfortunate events 

However performances lately have not being a series of unfortunate events, they have being diabolical and the players have had an easy ride because the fans are going after flitcroft not  them when it's clear as day it's them .

Crosby couldn't do much with them Moore doesnt seem be able to do anything with them .

It seems that Moore thinks defence is the way forwards 

Not with ours it ain't. 

Doesn't matter who plays back there there calamitous. 

I will get behind DM if he plays go for it football. 

Second half v Cheltenham and Fleetwood were cowardly. 

We were winning one of them 2 -0 we scored when we attacked Cheltenham on the one occasion second half then sat back and paid the ultimate penalty. 

What's he playing at it's flaming awful. 

Crosby should never have got the job I agree with that but at  least we were aplenty goal attempts when he was in charge, wtf is this now under bigger than Vale Darren Moore.