onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket renewals

Old fort

13 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

It's Moore m8 I can see what he is trying do I think with our better players back it can come to fruition

I believe in him

Listening to him.as lifted my feel sorry for myself Vale loving heart

Darren Moores Black and White Army PVFC .

Brighter days are coming I sense it 

Gwaaaaaarn Devine 💪🏻 

Advert

2 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

So if we fail it's Flitcroft and if we don't it's not Flitcroft.

You've got to be consistent 

Interesting choice of words "if we fail"

So who do you hold to account if we fail, because,  surely, failure always falls at the feet of those responsible?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

They can talk all they want on here mate 

If there not going Saturday though something is wrong with there support 

So your saying if fans choose to not attend a match because they are dejected and totally disillusioned with what's gong on behind the scenes and the  product on the pitch is pants  they are not true supporters, wow your totally delusional  🤔

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

I'll be honest if you pulled up the squad from two years ago and now I don't think you would actually swap many of the players from then to now 

Proctor for Loft?

Worrall for Sang?

Anyone else?

Glad that you're happy with the squad that's been assembled and that you genuinely believe that the strength of the squad has progressd. 

For me, I'm a smidge concerned that our progress doesn't feel quite like progress.

With regards to the player comparisons that you've cited, call me misguided for not seeing the obvious, but it must have washed over my head to the extent that Ryan Loft has taken us forward  and as for Sang, he's almost the definition of inconsistency and is indicative of DF's fruits of labour, if you are holding these up as shining examples of money we'll spent. 

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

So your saying if fans choose to not attend a match because they are dejected and totally disillusioned with what's gong on behind the scenes and product on the pitch is pants  they are not true supporters, wow that's really harsh in my opinion .

Incase u have forgot we have a new manager and it’s his first home game 👍 

So in my opinion it’s really harsh if u can’t be bothered turn out 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Incase u have forgot we have a new manager and it’s his first home game 👍 

So in my opinion it’s really harsh if u can’t be bothered turn out 

Look if your happy watching mediocre football and obviously you are cos your a happy clapper it doesn't mean the rest of us are going to accept it some of us are looking at the bigger picture  if you can't see we are sinking in to the proverbial black hole get yourself booked in at Specsavers yiu might see things more clearly then , who knows 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Why do you want Carol out?

She’s in charge and the buck stops with her! 

She doesn’t invest, despite selling players left right and centre. Hall, Forester, Harrison, youth team players. Play offs,Wembley, cup runs. Higher attendances. Where is the money Carol? 

She won’t invest in the stadium and takes fans for granted. 

We are in terrible form and she actually thinks Flitcroft is going a good job. I could go on but I haven’t got the time or effort. 

If this was other owners then we would be protesting but for some reason Carol can do no wrong when I fail to see what she does right . 

No respect for staff, Garlick, Speed and the shocking treatment of Clarke after what he went through. I am embarrassed for her. 

She needs to go NOW before it’s too late. 

Wake up everyone. 

1 hour ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Look if your happy watching mediocre football and obviously you are cos your a happy clapper it doesn't mean the rest of us are going to accept it some of us are looking at the bigger picture  if you can't see we are sinking in to the proverbial black hole get yourself booked in at Specsavers yiu might see things more clearly then , who knows 

Yeah some looking at the bigger picture .... stay away, don't support the team, Carol gets fed up of the <ovf censored> and calls it a day, Administration and closure.

Alternatively looking at a different picture .... support the new Manager and team, give them confidence, team wins both home games stay in division, RW gets involved as he stated, local Derbies next season against Wrexham, Stockport, Crewe, and hopefully Sjoke. Win the lot and play offs beckon.

Oh and if you go enjoy the pre-match with friends.

For me there's no choice as aftera lifetime of going there's not enough years left to find happiness elsewhere. 

Although Leek Town are well worth watching this season. 10 pts clear at top of division.

• Like 1

She doesn’t invest, despite selling players left right and centre. Hall, Forester, Harrison, youth team players. Play offs,Wembley, cup runs. Higher attendances. Where is the money Carol? 

We are in terrible form and she actually thinks Flitcroft is going a good job. I could go on but I haven’t got the time or effort. 

If this was other owners then we would be protesting but for some reason Carol can do no wrong when I fail to see what she does right . 

No respect for staff, Garlick, Speed and the shocking treatment of Clarke after what he went through. I am embarrassed for her. 

Wake up everyone. 

Seems like the village is missing an idiot.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Black N White said:

Wake up everyone. 

Failing to invest ... £10M and counting.

You are clearly on a wind up.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1