onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Advert

Moore said it takes some free agents up to 7 weeks get up to speed by then there's no point getting one .

But he didn't say they weren't looking  so maybe they are .

Maybe there's one up and ready to go straight into the team hope so be good I'd they announced one today and he was ready go straight in tomoz .

5 hours ago, Doha said:

If we are still pursuing free agents it would give everyone a good lift if the club could let it be known via Baggers/RS etc.

Its just a sound bite to appease us that they are trying - bit like the comedy sketch (sorry DOF interview) where we were so close to signing xxxxx players in the Jan window

I don’t think it’s a case of just going & getting any striker who’s a free agent. It won’t be easy to find one who’s near match fit & can benefit the team straight away which is pretty much needed as one thing we don’t have is time. After all they are free agents for a reason. Should never have been in this position in the first place. What a mess, I think it’s going to be a case of carrying on with the squad we’ve got from now until end of season. I do feel we’ve got a few goals in this side albeit not a lot my main concern right now is how many we concede. A clean sheet starting Saturday would be nice 

12 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

My team 

l%ipley 

Lowe Smith Kaspar Jones /The yak 

Funso Sang 

Chislett Gerrity mightden 

loft 

Looks alright that mate although if Clark is fit enough I’d replace Lowe. And I think Willo should start this game with us being at home we should have a bit more possession which will suit him & enable him to link up & create more. Or play both strikers, not sure we need two holding midfielders in a game at home we’re needing to win 

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

Looks alright that mate although if Clark is fit enough I’d replace Lowe. And I think Willo should start this game with us being at home we should have a bit more possession which will suit him & enable him to link up & create more 

Yeah I agree about Clarke Wilson - loft I get that .

23 minutes ago, JohnDoe said:

I think garrity being back is better than any new transfer for us. We desperately miss him.  

True but we need him to hit the ground running, it can take players a while get back upto speed. He’s been a big miss that’s for sure 

Archived