Advert

9 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I understand when people talk shyte 

You go enjoy being a happy clapper , Vtd 

Is that all you ever say 🥱 happy clapping all the way to safety 👏 

Edited by Vtid

8 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Well you are a happy clapper aren't you 

This coming from someone who said he was done for the season because it was affecting his health and then comes back posting on here and chooses to have sly  little digs , grow up lad , ffs

Maybe I am 🤷‍♂️ you are a moody Margeret too 😂 tell yourself with all the name calling 👍🏻 All opinions hey, banter is all good we’re all vale regardless ️ look forward to your positivity 5pm Saturday when we pick up a win 😃

Edited by Vtid

3 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

Does Moore really think he can win 4 home games in a row with that side I watched last night .

I will be astonished if wins 1 if thats the kind of application put in from his players 

He as had long enough now to be getting a better tune out of them .

I don't get the mentality though it's really poor and the set up last night was absurd as no-one was putting pressure on there back line and Lowe Smith and Icavetti between them were marking 1 player .

It was absolutely tactically clueless throughout from Moore .

However did he get 90 odd points with Sheffield Wed .

How many away games is that we haven't scored in .

He's too negative .

I think Will Ryder had of done a better job .

If we relegated out of this terrible league he wants f--king off .

What is it 2 wins in 20 hardly a inspiring appointment is he .

I've booked sat night off watch Vale sat afternoon I'm not sure I can be bothered watch a team of bottle jobs 

Here you go!

Showing your true colours now ah Phil?

Clueless 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

You are already pulling out of going Bolton, great support. Just what the club needs

How many games have you UK based #parttimephilpvfc been this season?

15 all together. Not bad for someone who lives over 3 hours from home games. Maybe I am a part timer but you or in no position to criticis #nevergoBrianwithoutfreefood

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

15 all together. Not bad for someone who lives over 3 hours from home games. Maybe I am a part timer but you or in no position to criticis #nevergoBrianwithoutfreefood

15 games and your are only a 3 hour drive away? It keeps getting worse.

Plus add into the equation that you are watch all the games illegally, great support you are.

Keeping on digging #parttimeparttimephilpvfc

• Confused 3

4 hours ago, Lornelounger said:

Ah yes, "shooting from the hip" - another tired cliche used by people who don't know what to say to explain themselves, but want to sound relevant and with it.  Don't confuse "burying my head in the sand" with me taking a less reactionary and more moderate stance on the Vale than you, though it's an easy mistake to make for an idiot.  What is it that you see with your head out of the sand, you <ovf censored>? Your response to everything seems to run to the extreme immediately, which is simply attention seeking garbage.  Another meaningless cliche - "cloud cuckoo land" - I suspect you don't even know what you mean by that either, but it's just a way of trying to put you "in the real world" and diminish the opinion of "happy clappers" as you term them, ie the fans who refuse to join you in going ballistic when things go wrong, and discuss things reasonably without shouting.  

Keep crying the tears of a clown Nappy Soiler, and watch how many people can't be bothered with your negativity and crass opinions.  I'll continue to support the Vale my way, and leave you to your cliches and your multiple emojis, you one trick keyboard plonker.  I'll leave you to get back to your crayoning and cliche collection.

Now Go put your toys back in you're pram you condescending little <ovf censored> 👍

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Now Go put your toys back in you're pram you condescending little <ovf censored> 👍

Now go collect your lunch box from the nursery teacher you sad little sack. Time to go home and have a tantrum because the Vale lost a game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Vtid said:

Maybe I am 🤷‍♂️ you are a moody Margeret too 😂 tell yourself with all the name calling 👍🏻 All opinions hey, banter is all good we’re all vale regardless ️ look forward to your positivity 5pm Saturday when we pick up a win 😃

I'll always give credit where its due , Vtd 

Anyway roll on Saturday and 

Let's see what happens  UTV 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lornelounger said:

Now go collect your lunch box from the nursery teacher you sad little sack. Time to go home and have a tantrum because the Vale lost a game. 

That is 22 tantrums so far tho...

• Haha 3

Last night's performance was one of the worst vale performances I've ever seen. We basically showed no ambition at all to get forward and even try score a goal and win the game. We let Peterborough have the ball all match and they had 75% if the ball and when you give good players at this level the amount of ball we did then there bound score against us at some point. In the end we ended up with our only decent shot in the match coming right at the end when we were 3 nil down. If it hadn't been for Ripley then it would have been 6 or 7 nil. I think pretty much all of us expected to lose this game it's just the fact we showed no ambition in the game, it was basically like vale were San Marino and Peterborough were England.

• Like 4

Would you if manager of Vale set us up to not even have a go knowing that attack is always the best form of defence and if played 3 up front high press surely there easy way out of passing it it 40 yards would not have being effective and it was laughable how that Burrows was allowed to charge forwards with no one tracking him .

Moore has let the club down last night .

The deflected first goal is laughable surely Ripley says leave it but with falling out with Smith on the field he decides head it away from Ripley .

Brilliant (sarcism).

From that moment game over  .

Moore had no idea how change it neither did he send them out with any passion .

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Confused 4