David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

Advert

9 hours ago, NW9Valiant said:

I wonder what the age of these fans are she is speaking to. I grew up supporting the club in the height of the Rudge years, so to me, our place is in the Championship. 

But I recognise that historically, we've usually been lower than that. So if she's speaking to people much older than me, they might just want a Vale to exist and probably don't mind so much about where we are. 

At the very least though we should be an established League 1 side, and we have been miles away from that for many years now.

NW9, I grew up in the years of having to apply for re election however it was a closed shop and teams rarely got relegated unless for financial irregularities. Not now though the National league beckons with the current hierarchy. It’ll be an interesting journey a bit like those teams that have qualified for the minor European tournaments and have to play qualifying games against teams that no one’s ever heard of in little European countries.

• Like 1

Just making ppl aware of what is probably a scam email. I’ve been contacted as it’s my birthday soon stating that I can attend a game for £79 three course meal sit in corporate seating. None of that concerned me it was the last sentence that did, when it said, I could be present for the man of the match award.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I agree with Benning and Pett. I’ll be in a minority as ppl on here used to tear into Benning 

Ye Mel Benning divided opinion and blew hot n cold but better than what we have got at the moment 😞sadly 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

What would you have liked to see them put on the website in it's place then today?

Port Vale football club are delighted to announce

David Fraudcroft has left the club 

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Rory said:

Worrying, looks like they may be persisting with Moore. If this is the case then Flitcroft will not have my support.

I totally bought into DM being our manager but puzzled by the 5.5 year contract. I thought he’d be his own man rattle some cages a no nonsense manager. I thought this is what we needed after that Victoria Sponge AC had departed. DM is worse, he’s fallen straight into line and doing exactly what he’s told, Mr Corporate. I’d suggest if the club want to bring in any money they should do a rendition of The Wizard of Oz. Loft could play Dorothy, on second thoughts, no she was a leader. Boomer could play Toto, her, him whose name I refuse to  have in mouth and DM could play the main characters. One of them needs a brain, another a heart and the other one courage. Then we could have a press conference saying how lucky we are to have  these characters at our little club. 

Because that’s what missing at our club, by those in charge.

Edited by Playa Amodores
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Just making ppl aware of what is probably a scam email. I’ve been contacted as it’s my birthday soon stating that I can attend a game for £79 three course meal sit in corporate seating. None of that concerned me it was the last sentence that did, when it said, I could be present for the man of the match award.

Good chance of winning it too

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Davebrad said:

if the teams doing well the fans and walkin's will come, if the team isn't doing well but are seen to be trying the fans will turn out, if the fans see the team arn't arsed they will say f*ck em ...

Look at our home record over the last 2 years? We've lost 19 games. Home games are your bread and butter/keep the ST holders and those who can only come to home games happy. It's woeful

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brian Johnson said:

What would you have liked to see them put on the website in it's place then today?

"News" as implied in the word, refers to something that is current. Not something that's almost a week old! What's your definition of up to date? Oh, BTW, today's "news": we lost 3-0 at Pride Park!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Where has it been said she is meeting with fans?

I don't think it has been. A poster said vale fans have low expectations and Carol  is being saved by meeting them.  I took that to mean meeting the low expectations,  not meeting some fans?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bycarsbill said:

"News" as implied in the word, refers to something that is current. Not something that's almost a week old! What's your definition of up to date? Oh, BTW, today's "news": we lost 3-0 at Pride Park!

Well. nothings happened today and the coaching staff news is only 3 days old.

Do you want them to make something up?

11 hours ago, Valient1961 said:

Ye Mel Benning divided opinion and blew hot n cold but better than what we have got at the moment 😞sadly 

Releasing Benning was the right thing to do, not having a better replacement was criminal. I’m a massive fan of Worrall, but the same could be said for him, although I think he could have still played a big part for 2 seasons. Releasing Pett was absolutely stupid, especially as it was to make way for 2 loan signings, where are they now?

• Like 3