Advert

Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

I’m firmly in Flitcroft out camp however if he appoints a proper manager, not a head coach with less experience than Crosby, provides resources for the new manager and also explains the last 2 weeks then my stance softens.

He was very lucky today to get a dubious pen decision go our away otherwise it would have been very loud and angry chanting again.

Advert

5 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

Nice one Andy.
From what I saw today there was 0, yes 0, negativity towards DF, players, Carol etc etc.
Maybe the keyboard warriors are just that, keyboard warriors. Were they even there today? Or have they all burnt their season tickets in the pyre, stoking the pyre with their pitch forks, because we haven't got a seasoned striker lol and we get told to give our heads a wobble looool
Just get behind the lads, like today, for the rest of the season,like proper supporters.
If we go down, so fking what? The board, players and club have tried and if that ain't good enough for certain people then so what? You forget they are human beings, decent people.
The levels of abuse from grown men are just embarrassing and dismal tbh.
Literally got no time for it anymore when the lads are trying on the pitch.
UTV emoji123.png KTF emoji120.png

Or the supporters that have had enough, have stayed away again for the 2nd home game running.

The fans are voting with their feet

Or the supporters that have had enough, have stayed away again for the 2nd home game running.
Couldn't give a s*** if they stay away anymore tbh Brian.
I class myself as a supporter thru thick and thin and always will be.
Things aren't perfect but I'd have what we have all day long atm after being faced with no club and no league football.
Even if we had dropped out and were playing in Burslem park, with a housing estate on Vale Park, I would still go and watch
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, worldsendvalefan said:

Better footballers want better wages. They will put up with moderate training facilities

Nobody said wages weren’t the main driver.  Someone suggested training facilities don’t matter, which is a load of bo77ocks.

8 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

If you are a true fan you will be there to support the players no matter what. Funny how the crowd seemed to be fully behind the players yesterday, says something about those that stayed away.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jeffers said:

If you are a true fan you will be there to support the players no matter what. Funny how the crowd seemed to be fully behind the players yesterday, says something about those that stayed away.

The supporters have been behind the team all season.

Well, we only have just under 5.000 true fans then

The supporters have been behind the team all season.
Well, we only have just under 5.000 true fans then
Some haven't tho Brian. Abusing the manager and players constantly springs to mind.
A core support of 5k fans is very good for a town that has 25k people living in it, especially with a so called bigger team a few miles down the road.
This is why we need infrastructure in place if we are to ever progress to be self sufficient as we can't rely on massive crowds for it
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

Some haven't tho Brian. Abusing the manager and players constantly springs to mind.
A core support of 5k fans is very good for a town that has 25k people living in it, especially with a so called bigger team a few miles down the road.
This is why we need infrastructure in place if we are to ever progress to be self sufficient as we can't rely on massive crowds for it

What you are saying is that to be a true fan, you are not allowed to speak out if you are not happy?

Also, it needs to be right on the pitch first before any infrastructure is in place.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

What you are saying is that to be a true fan, you are not allowed to speak out if you are not happy?

Also, it needs to be right on the pitch first before any infrastructure is in place.

No one's denying people the right to criticize. But if you call yourself a supporter and don't attend, what support does that offer? 

• Like 3

I’m firmly in Flitcroft out camp however if he appoints a proper manager, not a head coach with less experience than Crosby, provides resources for the new manager and also explains the last 2 weeks then my stance softens.
He was very lucky today to get a dubious pen decision go our away otherwise it would have been very loud and angry chanting again.
That was in no way a dubious penalty and the team was good for a point yesterday against a team that must be riding very high.

I don't mean to single you out, MBE, but we do need to stop stacking the deck against Flitcroft. He's got a mixed record in his job, and the last few months have been particularly concerning, but he now has an opportunity to get a very big decision right.
  • Like 4