Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Railwayman said:

The quickest way to increase revenue is to have a successful and entertaining product on the pitch this increases attendances,Merchandise,advertising etc which then gives you the funds to improve infrastructure not the other way round.

I applaud Carol & the board for their long term vision and agree with them ( apart from the style of play which is boring ) but we have to get our priorities in the right order.

Exactly this. I can only speak for myself,  but, when we were beating Everton, Man City, Sjoke, to name but a few, I couldn’t give a flying flamingo  about the state of the bogs, or anything else,, other than what we were being treated to on the pitch. 

Different times,  of course,  but it all started with Kevin Finneys late winner against Macc, followed by the £3k that Rudgie paid Rhyl, for Mr.Andrew Jones. 

One day, hopefully when it's not too late, someone with a bit of influence at the club,  will get out of bed one morning and say ''Oh yeah, I can see now what will get the fans in to the ground"  I can tell them for free, that it isn't to prioritise 3rd party infrastructure, in cart before the horse fashion. 

Advert

4 minutes ago, Old fort said:

Exactly this. I can only speak for myself,  but, when we were beating Everton, Man City, Sjoke, to name but a few, I couldn’t give a flying flamingo  about the state of the bogs, or anything else,, other than what we were being treated to on the pitch. 

Different times,  of course,  but it all started with Kevin Finneys late winner against Macc, followed by the £3k that Rudgie paid Rhyl, for Mr.Andrew Jones. 

One day, hopefully when it's not too late, someone with a bit of influence at the club,  will get out of bed one morning and say ''Oh yeah, I can see now what will get the fans in to the ground"  I can tell them for free, that it isn't to prioritise 3rd party infrastructure, in cart before the horse fashion. 

I wouldn't hold your breath mate 

Carol is oblivious to the damage 

Fraudcroft is doing to our club 🤨

11 minutes ago, Old fort said:

The money paid to Jones came before the Finney winner vs Macclesfield. 

All academic now of course. If you look back Rudge was millimeters away from the sack... The difference back then was he brought in players like Mills and Hughes... Can you compare that team to the rubbish in the side today. 

Tick tock penny drop Turkeys don’t vote for Christmas.  L2 is more and more likely next season.

DoF failed to strengthen the squad in Jan window again, either due to insufficient funding provided or incompetence you decide…

When will DoF be up for independent scrutiny in the press, instead of controlled propaganda podcast.

New 1st team manager, I don’t believe to be in the magic circle, so if and only if we survive relegation it’s a big bonus, DoF will take all the credit in my opinion.

Legal Disclaimer:  Only business roles mentioned and not in any way a personal insult to any parties, who may or may not  be identifiably to the roles.

41 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

All academic now of course. If you look back Rudge was millimeters away from the sack... The difference back then was he brought in players like Mills and Hughes... Can you compare that team to the rubbish in the side today. 

Wayne Steggles, all of a sudden becomes world class. 

Just listened to the latest DF Podcast, confirmed my thoughts from the fans forum. DF speaks with confidence and conviction and could easily "talk the hind legs off a donkey" so to speak. However, having met many people in industry over the last 40 years who spoke in a similar vain when promising the earth and trying to re-invent the wheel, I am left feeling very sceptical indeed. This could be due to my lack of self belief or could be due to many years experience of similar characteristics and living in the real world. He talks of Crosby being set targets and not meeting them. Who set DF's targets - Carol? If so it seems that these were of a financial (profit based) nature rather than success in terms of recruitment and success on the pitch (as per Crosby). He again talked of 6/7 scenarios in the January window regarding striker recruitment, mentioning on many occasions that we were "close". If this was the case and the previous 3 windows followed a similar trend, then from around 24-28 attempted signings we made x2 (Thomas/ Taylor). If Crosby failed to deliver on his target which I assume was points by December (say 25 games) then DF has obviously not been set recruitment targets 'on the pitch', merely to maximise current profit via youth on/ off the pitch. Profit from the 'Campus' must be high on his checklist too. I still can't get it out of my head to not recruit a striker of any note in two years - IS FAILURE in anyone's book. Fundamental errors (or a plan to cut costs) have resulted in us having a considerably weaker sqaud in key positions imo. If I'm honest, Ripley, Chislett and OJo have been an improvement but there has been a decline in wing-back positions for sure. I hope I'm wrong and yes, I so want to be but I am yet to be convinced.  Darren Moore is a proven manager but he surely will struggle with this squad. Moan over. You reap what you sow in football.

45 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Of course, memory failed me for that one. Thanks for the correction. 

I’ll send this message to Carol now.

If you want to keep David Flitcroft at the club because you THINK he’s making you money, then keep him the hell away from ANYTHING to do with the football side and DO NOT under ANY circumstances, give him another transfer window.

He is single handedly destroying this football club. And by the way, if the rumours are true and we are paying Ryan Loft around 3k a week, then take it out of Flitcrofts pay, because to chase such a woeful footballer is beyond a disgrace.

Open your <ovf censored> eyes fast Carol!!

Flitcroft OUT

Recruitment for the last TWO years :

Absolutely shocking. Flitcroft has to be sacked for this alone. Recruitment team !! Disgraceful. Then we insist on the same formation that has not worked. Yes it was good when Arblaster and Devine and Garrity were on song and thats it. [ We were promoted purely on a six month purple spell from Garrity and his goals helped us massively first half of promotion season ]

Never seen such an unbalanced squad of players at Port Vale

Jones, two year contract. Wilson, not required and then signed in desperation when we could not get anyone. [ we then learn we were chasing Loft all along ]

What has our recruitment team given us.

Signings :

Ripley  ,  Chislett  ,  Leutwiler    -  Positives

Clark  -  hopefully but jury still out

Sang  ,  Grant  ,  Lowe  ,  Iacovitti  ,  Debrah  ,  Uche  ,  Loft  ,  Wilson  -  Poor. Not strengthened us.

Loans :

Arblaster  ,  Devine  -  excellent

Thomas  ,  Weir  ,  Lopata  ,  Mighten  ,  Gore  ,  Williams  -  Poor. Not strengthened us.

Youngsters, our own :

Plant  ,  Mc'Dermott  ,  Shorrock  ,  Walters  ,  Diepepa  ,  Brazier  ,  Lomax  ,  Good to say that we are bringing players through but are they ready ? Should they be playing now ? NO

Only time will tell if they will be successful for us and that is another two years minimum. Not strengthened us.

A complete farce and Flitcroft is responsible for everything football related.

Carol GET FLITCROFT OUT OF OUR CLUB NOW

He's got to be held wholly responsible. 

Loft. Well the joke statement of chasing him all summer is enough for the sack.

And I'm not jumping on the bandwagon after that header as I've posted concerns for a while but as per Jones there is a strange love in. Debrah is an utter liability. Non league yard dog. 

Both signed by cheeky chappy Flitters.

Archived