onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

1 minute ago, osprey said:

Come on Vale - how long is this taking? 

how hard can it be to get a manager that’s experienced, excellent win percentage, all fans agree on, cheap, willing to work with a DoF, buys into the community ethos, plays exciting football and can organise the defence????

Osprey, I don’t know but I’m quite enjoying it. I hope we don’t appoint anyone so we can carry on with the banter.

Advert

4 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Osprey, I don’t know but I’m quite enjoying it. I hope we don’t appoint anyone so we can carry on with the banter.

It’s more interesting than some of the football 

6 minutes ago, osprey said:

Come on Vale - how long is this taking? 

how hard can it be to get a manager that’s experienced, excellent win percentage, all fans agree on, cheap, willing to work with a DoF, buys into the community ethos, plays exciting football and can organise the defence????

If it’s DM he could be still negotiating with Vale if he is to lose any payments from his previous club.

8 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

The process is taking to bloody long 🙄😆

It’s been a week ffs people were moaning last time when we appointed croz without doing a thorough interviewing process 

It is obvious that the Directory of Football had no contingency plan in place, prior to sacking AC, another failure omitted to have been mentioned.  We have more chance in getting Jurgen Klopp at the end of the season, than getting a new manager taking charge for tomorrows game.  Academy staff, I fear are being thrown under the bus. Is it time for the Director of Football to get out his ivory tower and step up and become a leader in the dugout for our relegation battle?  Enough sugar coated pills, perfumed flowers or papering over the cracks, actions speak loader than his radio silence.

2 minutes ago, Perseus said:

It is obvious that the Directory of Football had no contingency plan in place, prior to sacking AC, another failure omitted to have been mentioned.  We have more chance in getting Jurgen Klopp at the end of the season, than getting a new manager taking charge for tomorrows game.  Academy staff, I fear are being thrown under the bus. Is it time for the Director of Football to get out his ivory tower and step up and become a leader in the dugout for our relegation battle?  Enough sugar coated pills, perfumed flowers or papering over the cracks, actions speak loader than his radio silence.

Here's the thing, tho.  If we'd appointed next day and it was a numpty (in the views of all us football club owners on here 😊) we'd be going mad and accuse them of not doing due diligence etc etc.  So, we just need to be patient, not easy for us but no other option.  UTV! 

3 minutes ago, Perseus said:

Bratty would have had a contingency plan, He got Gannon who was probably the best manager we never had....regardless that he was hounded out by Grewy and his mate.

2 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

Here's the thing, tho.  If we'd appointed next day and it was a numpty (in the views of all us football club owners on here 😊) we'd be going mad and accuse them of not doing due diligence etc etc.  So, we just need to be patient, not easy for us but no other option.  UTV! 

What happens if we’re patient and they still appoint a numpty 

1 minute ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Bratty would have had a contingency plan, He got Gannon who was probably the best manager we never had....regardless that he was hounded out by Grewy and his mate.

Every time you post something I think the next one can’t get any better than the previous. But somehow you manage to amaze me 😳 

3 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

I’m glad they haven’t rushed it, if we haven’t got a new gaffer in by Cheltenham I’ll start to worry but I’m pretty confident we will have 

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

What happens if we’re patient and they still appoint a numpty 

1 minute ago, osprey said:

According to the great Steve McClaren 😄

image.thumb.jpeg.bdd2cfc84c5cfd3d9e160c16a697bc10.jpeg

That’s evident in todays meltdown 👍🏻 

Archived