onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale left in limbo!!!

carpetman123

I can understand why fans want to know what's going on, that's the nature of being a fan BUT we are not shareholders now, KR does not own the club yet and we actually have no right to demand answers to questions that have already been answered. 22nd June, if nothing happens tommorow then fine but all this is a little premature in my view.

Are you kidding? We have plenty of right to ask questions and want answers, especially after the last few years.

Advert

I can understand why fans want to know what's going on, that's the nature of being a fan BUT we are not shareholders now, KR does not own the club yet and we actually have no right to demand answers to questions that have already been answered. 22nd June, if nothing happens tommorow then fine but all this is a little premature in my view.

No...this is NOT acceptable what happened to BY saying that a new era of openness is what was needed and here we are again...a club with no info coming out at all....has'nt it occurred to BY or KR that supporters need to be kept informed and should in my opinion calm everybody down by issuing a statement....the FL have already said that nothing is planned for tomorow because they are waiting for the further info!! its the reason why they have NOT had this info that we need answers on

Nothing will happen tomorow, nothing is planned, we are not on their agenda!!! why people are banging on about the 22nd when clearly nothing is going to be discussed because there is a hold up at our end!!

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with MA so get off his back!!! he's just as frustrated as us!!!

Dont think hes having a go at M.A.

Someone else was saying why is M.A. moaning ??

Maybe M.A. is having a moan because he knows more than we tkink we know.

Maybe the end is not in sight yet

Maybe he will not be in a position to sign players for a while yet ?

No he just likes moaning and is pre empting his usual **** signings by using this excuse.

he has a job to do ,he cant do it while we are in this situation with the FL. can understand he is frustrated just like everyone else on this forum. you are probably frustrated too, so why come out with a stupid statement like this ,unbelieveable.

It is quite possible that this a little premature. However, to say that fans have no right to demand answered takes us back to the bad old days of V2001 & MOLD. The fans ARE the major stakeholders in Port Vale and can demand answers to whatever questions they wish. Bob Young or Keith Ryder may or may not give any answers. As fans, we might not like the response. However, if BY/KR do not listen to the fans then we have the ultimate sanction of not turning up. Indeed the up coming Season Ticket money is held separately and there would be nothing to stop fans rolling up and getting their money money back - I'm not advocating that before anyone has a go.

The lessons from the disgracefully behaviour of V2001 directors and MOLD to any prospective owner of Vale is that the fans are now politicised. There is no going back from this. Treat the fans with disrespect, feed them lies and misinformation and you be found out. The consequences of that will not be good for the owner.

In the meantime, which needs to be short given the proximity to the new season and squad training, I hope KR is able to provide the Football League with information they require. Although why such a successful Management Consultant with £1.8m of disposable cash has been unable to provide the FL with the necessary information is a little concerning. I would have thought he would having been working night and day since the been announced as the preferred bidder. May be he has? :D

As Martin Tideswell said lets not press the panic button just yet.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with MA so get off his back!!! he's just as frustrated as us!!!

Thanks you for the support carpetman. Adams must be the most frustrated out of everyone as it's his reputation and neck on the line. Fingers crossed to a speedy takeover

Archived