onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

1 hour ago, Brian Johnson said:

Anybody watch Chelsea v Middlesbrough the other night and the total fallout in the game & after the game on how Middlesbrough played?

Too right Brian. They had got to the semi finals of a national competition.

Their fans, like ours against them, knew that if they tried to beat them at their own game it would be lambs to the slaughter. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Can we all just stop slating loft see his name come up so much give the lad a break hes our player whether you like it or not just get behind him while hes wearing our badge

It's all about opinions to be honest and I'm not alone on this some fans just don't rate Loft , I know it may come as a shock to you but that's life , when loft plays I'll back him but I just don't think he is good enough for this level of football 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MBE said:

Sorry to go back to a previous point earlier this week but…. 
From the kick off tonight Man City kicked it directly to the GK and he kicked long.

If it’s good enough for Pep it will do for me.

Yeah but our players aren't Man City quality are they?

So when they get it from the keeper and cock it up, and gift goals, and we are all supposed to be happy? 

You stay happy with the possession stats whilst i look at a scoreline that sees us passing it back into league 2.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Yeah but our players aren't Man City quality are they?

So when they get it from the keeper and cock it up, and gift goals, and we are all supposed to be happy? 

You stay happy with the possession stats whilst i look at a scoreline that sees us passing it back into league 2.

Tippy tappy football is alright if your Barca or man city , I can't do with sky commentary saying look at this sides possession, I'm not interested in that , you can have all the possession in the world but if your wasteful it's a waste of snapping 

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nippy Naylor said:

It's all about opinions to be honest and I'm not alone on this some fans just don't rate Loft , I know it may come as a shock to you but that's life , when loft plays I'll back him but I just don't think he is good enough for this level of football 

Hes 3rd/4th choice striker he barely even plays and his name is constantly mentioned. People say it over and over again its getting boring to read he isnt going anywhere so whats the point in constantly slating him. Im not saying people cant have opinions on him but whats the point of constantly going after him when he doesnt even play

• Like 5

I'd be lying if i said i was pleased about Robbie Williams becoming club president. Seen Carols comments about being so grateful for everything he has done for the club 🙄 Can any one enlighten me to exactly what has he ever done for the club barring a few shares years ago? To be even mentioned in the same sentence or share a presidency alongside such a legend in John Rudge is ridiculous & an insult to such a good man. As a fan Robbie should or could possibly invest some coin into the club alongside another plastic fan named Phil Taylor but they are both so stuck up their own arses it's a disgrace. Pair of them with an ego the size of Uche Ikpeazu's ball bag. Instead he's here making it all about him well the club pay him money! All a publicity stunt to try & get Robbie fans onboard 🤦🏼‍♂️ can gaurantee myself & all you guys who love this club have put a lot more money into Port Vale than Phil Taylor! 

Edited by Vtid
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, Vtid said:

I'd be lying if i said i was pleased about Robbie Williams becoming club president. Seen Carols comments about being so grateful for everything he has done for the club 🙄 Can any one enlighten me to exactly what has he ever done for the club barring a few shares years ago? To be even mentioned in the same sentence or share a presidency alongside such a legend in John Rudge is ridiculous & an insult to such a good man. As a fan Robbie should or could possibly invest some coin into the club alongside another plastic fan named Phil Taylor but they are both so stuck up their own arses it's a disgrace. Pair of them with an ego the size of Uche Ikpeazu's ball bag. Instead he's here making it all about him well the club pay him money! All a publicity stunt to try & get Robbie fans onboard 🤦🏼‍♂️ can gaurantee myself & all you guys who love this club have put a lot more money into Port Vale than Phil Taylor! 

Totally disagree

He has done a lot more than people actually know,just because it's not publicised doesn't mean he has done nothing

Also trust me over the years since his take that days he has probably brought in income of millions to the club just through publicising us and being linked to us,this will only improve that. How people can find something to moan about when something positive actually comes out of the club still amazes me but that's Vale i guess

I do agree with your points on Taylor though

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Totally disagree

He has done a lot more than people actually know,just because it's not publicised doesn't mean he has done nothing

Also trust me over the years since his take that days he has probably brought in income of millions to the club just through publicising us and being linked to us,this will only improve that. How people can find something to moan about when something positive actually comes out of the club still amazes me but that's Vale i guess

I do agree with your points on Taylor though

Like what? Become best mates with Carol nobody heard anything from him before he she took over. More bothered about Chelsea & making a team in LA. I'm sorry but i haven't seen all this he's done for the club i don't see how it's a positive thing apart from getting Robbie fans onboard as i previously mentioned, i'm not trying to slate the club 

Edited by Vtid
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

Like what? Become best mates with Carol nobody heard anything from him before he she took over. More bothered about Chelsea & making a team in LA. I'm sorry but i haven't seen all this he's done for the club i don't see how it's a positive thing apart from getting Robbie fans onboard as i previously mentioned, i'm not trying to slate the club 

would you get involved with the other crooks??

• Like 2