onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PV General Meeting Correspondence

Birdy

Advert

That would be helpful if you could do that Tim please,as i am not a share holder but could get a proxy:D===

I am sure one of lads will put copies on here in the morning, as i would only be right for the sharholders to see it first when theyopen their post in the morninh.

Sorry about the spelling i am on a train to Bermondsey to buy a bathroom, long story dont ask!

Indeed it has Simon.

The manner in which they have conducted everything has been first rate and the timing too was cöck on. The perfect follow on to B&G's achievements to force pressure to the next level.

Starve em out is also now kicking in.

It's going to be an interesting three months.

NLV nice one.

Have you considered the requirement for new directors coming onto the board to have £50ks worth of shares? I don't think the proposed interim board hold that many shares and this could be an issue re the M&As of PVFC? Sorry if that angle has been covered but though it useful to point out.

NLV nice one.

Have you considered the requirement for new directors coming onto the board to have £50ks worth of shares? I don't think the proposed interim board hold that many shares and this could be an issue re the M&As of PVFC? Sorry if that angle has been covered but though it useful to point out.

Part of the items of business are to alter that requirment to 10k.

I am sure NLV have that one covered, but maybe they can confirm the requirement on this front for the new board. It may be excluded under the term 'interim' board as it is only a temporary measure.

NLV, can you confirm this?

:rolleyes:

Part of the items of business are to alter that requirment to 10k.

I am sure NLV have that one covered, but maybe they can confirm the requirement on this front for the new board. It may be excluded under the term 'interim' board as it is only a temporary measure.

NLV, can you confirm this?

:rolleyes:

But doesn't that require a 75% majority? Safer for the interim board to hold the required number of shares at the egm and with that extra voting capacity, given the people who could abstain?

It will be Michael Clough, Mark Sims & Mike Thompstone who will make up the interim board.

We have enclosed a few lines about each of them in the pack up that we have sent out to shareholders. This will give those that don’t know about them some relevant information on who would make up the interim board.

Tim

NLV

Whilst I have much admiration for what you have done I dont like that comment . IT WILL BE ............ ???!!! They may well be the best candidates but you can only RECOMMEND them, the shareholders MUST decide. Your post sounds too much like whats gone before.

I am fully behind you but you have to get it right.===

I feel we all owe a huge debt of gratitude to the NLV. The speed and professionalism with which they have conducted these affairs has been staggering.

Once again, many thanks NLV

Here here!! Opinion, peaceful protests, complaints, reasoned debate etc have not made 1 iota of difference with our Board. Hopefully this and/or Starve em out will - I pray that it does - I see a dark future otherwise with a reduced playing Budget. We would do well to stay in the League - but our Board will be happy, they would still be in control with their free tickets, consultancy's, Wembley jollies etc etc. For us all, in PVFC best interests LOL =========

Whilst I have much admiration for what you have done I dont like that comment . IT WILL BE ............ ???!!! They may well be the best candidates but you can only RECOMMEND them, the shareholders MUST decide. Your post sounds too much like whats gone before.

I am fully behind you but you have to get it right.===

I see what you are saying Nick, but they have to have an interim board in place for the EGM so decisions have to be made without the shareholders vote. Mark Simms multi millionaire vale fan, ex sponsor to the tune of 6 figures, Mike Thompstone respected ex director and a business associate of mark Simms, what is there in that interim board you wouldn't vote for as a shareholder? The motions are they are there only in a temprary capacity to be replaced by a board voted in by shareholders as i understand it.

Archived