onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

McDonald

The guy worries me when the ball is at his feet! Lacks any real composure (from games Ive seen) - but hopefully being cleared of his charges will mean we see a different McDonald!!! Fingers crossed :yes:

Advert

Seems to me that the usual syndrome is occuring here where come the end of season if a player has a half decent 30-40 mins we should sign them up for next season. Then the following season we wonder why we arent challenging!!!

The defence is woefully short of pace & it says all you need to know when the best defender we have is Doug loft who is a midfielder!!

Really guys some fans need to cut the sentiment & realise its what a player does over course of a season that should earn them a contract not over half a game with nowt on it.

Adams worried the crap out of me in his interview "some superb people as directors" & some outstanding performances on the pitch" i really hope he was being tongue in cheek, if not questions need asking!!!

Add on the 10pts and we are still nowhere near top 3 or playoffs in what is essentially a very poor league, proven by the Oxford performance yesterday where we as an average side took them apart, yet Ox had a chance of playoffs.

Salivate all you like over these players they arent & havent been good enough in any of the last 4 seasons to make a lasting impact.

Keep Rico, Davis, Loft & rid ourselves of anyone else out of contract. No room for sentinment.

Seems to me that the usual syndrome is occuring here where come the end of season if a player has a half decent 30-40 mins we should sign them up for next season. Then the following season we wonder why we arent challenging!!!

The defence is woefully short of pace & it says all you need to know when the best defender we have is Doug loft who is a midfielder!!

Really guys some fans need to cut the sentiment & realise its what a player does over course of a season that should earn them a contract not over half a game with nowt on it.

Adams worried the crap out of me in his interview "some superb people as directors" & some outstanding performances on the pitch" i really hope he was being tongue in cheek, if not questions need asking!!!

Add on the 10pts and we are still nowhere near top 3 or playoffs in what is essentially a very poor league, proven by the Oxford performance yesterday where we as an average side took them apart, yet Ox had a chance of playoffs.

Salivate all you like over these players they arent & havent been good enough in any of the last 4 seasons to make a lasting impact.

Keep Rico, Davis, Loft & rid ourselves of anyone else out of contract. No room for sentinment.

Agree 100% Just because he has finally had a decent game dosent mean we should keep him.

which league table are you looking at? its only 3 points, that is 1 win away from playoffs, not miles off! Having said that I would hope we are challenging at the very top of the table next season.

which league table are you looking at? its only 3 points, that is 1 win away from playoffs, not miles off! Having said that I would hope we are challenging at the very top of the table next season.

3pts may as well be 50pts. still didnt get in them did we. dress it up how you like apart from Oxford yesterday we have failed miserably against those up there.

Squad collectively isnt good enough.

Shocking header of the ball. He can't jump and is generally immobile. Based on this season id release him. However I'm not sure how much the court case would have affected him. It was one of his better games yesterday.

Some fans need to remember that they don't make the decisions at the end of the day, MA does.

And so that means you can't have an opinion?

Not at all. But saying we 'need to cut out the sentiment', well why? What difference does it make at all if certain people are sentimental about certain players.

Personaly I believe he always seems to step up to the mark against the better teams. He seems clumsy at times and is slow, but he is a very good tackler and has good positioning. He was brilliant when he came on yesterday too. Also I cant see Davis being a reguar next year.

Archived