onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Now the War is over!

old sage

Advert

As much as I look forward to a brighter future, as much as I came away from Wednesday's meeting quietly impressed, as much as I am so, so glad that Mold are gone - Keith doesn't even own one brick yet.

I am cautiously optimistic and will support Keith if he gains ultimate control - but I will not get carried away on a wave of Keefism.

I will buy a season ticket and support the team, Keef will hopefully win me over given time.

The war may be over for some (even perhaps most), but we cannot be sure that the Who's 'Won't get fooled again' is not lurking on the horison.

Now the war is over I think everyone should just get on with being supporters of the football club they've always loved. No more thinking who was right and who was wrong, no more blaming others for this that and the other, no more self-gratification, no more subtle digs, no more thinking they have the moral high ground because they took whatever action in the past.

Everything is in the past now and it will best for everyone, if it was all simply left there and we all look forward.

We are all Vale aren't we?

Best post I have read on here for a while. A few people won't be able to leave it in the past though, some go on like they deserve a medal!

Best post I have read on here for a while. A few people won't be able to leave it in the past though, some go on like they deserve a medal!

I for one wont forget the vitriol and abuse I got for simply walking up Hamil road for the Crawley game, as I read the Old sages post he is looking for reconciliation and a moving forward,but not forgetting all the hard done by the various groups.

Now is the time to get behind Keith Ryder (If hes successful) and forget Bratt and Co exsisted, think you can do that?

I for one wont forget the vitriol and abuse I got for simply walking up Hamil road for the Crawley game, as I read the Old sages post he is looking for reconciliation and a moving forward,but not forgetting all the hard done by the various groups.

Now is the time to get behind Keith Ryder (If hes successful) and forget Bratt and Co exsisted, think you can do that?

exactly how i read it to be honest

time to move on and draw a line

I've been behind Keith from the moment we heard about him, unlike others who took a short while to remove their **** from Mo's back end........

It's just everything the OP says has been said already by many others on many different threads, it doesn't seem like people are moving on rather regurgitating the same old ***** on a different thread. More threads about the past than the future.

on a side note, has anyone seen MarkB2 recently?

It's just everything the OP says has been said already by many others on many different threads, it doesn't seem like people are moving on rather regurgitating the same old ***** on a different thread. More threads about the past than the future.

I think after Wednesday people genuinely feel a wave of optimism and a few steps closer to a brighter future and that is something to be happy about. Thousands of Vale fans made this happen, not five or six.

I don't know why you have to repeat the constant digs at those who wish to be happy about a brighter future?

I think after Wednesday people genuinely feel a wave of optimism and a few steps closer to a brighter future and that is something to be happy about. Thousands of Vale fans made this happen, not five or six.

I don't know why you have to repeat the constant digs at those who wish to be happy about a brighter future?

I read the original post as a dig at anyone that didn't support SEO B&G etc.....it wasn't quite thousands either was it Birdy, let's not exaggerate.

I read the original post as a dig at anyone that didn't support SEO B&G etc.....it wasn't quite thousands either was it Birdy, let's not exaggerate.

How many B&G scarves were sold, how many in the SC survey voted not to support MOLD, how many signed SEO, how many thousand held up red cards? Thousands SV, don't belittle the thousands of Vale fans who made change happen.

I read the original post as part closure and part optimism. You always criticised the pro change movement (which is your choice), change is happening now stop bickering and get me a pint in!

Archived