Chesterfield 2 - Vale 0 Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Southend

Torquay United

Stockport

Stevenage

Morecambe

Barnet

As i said a while ago IF Vale lose the Stockport match and that match mean's our last chance of the playoff's are gone.The that will be the final nail in the coffin.

Advert

Some of the fans were an embarresment today. Did anyone see one of our fans punch another vale fan? It seemed to be as he held up a B&G banner he got ****ted. This lead to a normal looking middle aged woman start shouting 'you're dead'. Made us look like the farce of a club we are turning into. We cannot blame the board for every thing that happens.

Today's result was more down to the awful amateurish defending by Mccombe and co, the fact that we have no width (and haven't had for a long time), and the fact that our 2 central midfielders have no desire to get into the oppositions half. At one point, Taylor put a ball into the box which was headed away, Roberts and Griff were both stood on the half way line, whats the point?

The only thing that Griff does is break up play. In a winning side this is great, but in a team that is shipping in loads of goals and cannot score it is pointless and leaves us with effectively 10 men. Somebody mentioned that there are no goals in midfield - completely true. Louis Dodds is a proven goalscorer and can grab you 8 goals+ a season, why can he still not get a look in? Sean Rigg looked decent at the beginning of the season, why persist with that useless tangerine?

If we don't get into the playoffs, which is looking increasingly more and more likely, this season will have been an absolute travesty.

proves that its the non B&G fans that are the trouble at the club makes me more determined to show the B&G scalf and shove it in the face of the non belivers at our club.....

I did today held my scalf up at end and it remained aloft until the majority of our pathetic excuses left I only had 2 negative comments just remained calm and didnt re-act......

=========

the club is a joke just like the pathetic performance today wish i had never bothered we just cant score.....

rubbish rubbish and more rubbish if only we had money to put in the club.....

What was the game like?

Did we deserve to lose 2-0 or should have it been more?

To me if 1551 people go and fork out there hard earned then we should of put a better performance in that.

Why are Vale fans kicking off?

Never mind it looks like Grew got the system wrong why not flood the midfield like Lincoln and Hereford did to us to great effect.

YES they hit up right 2 or 3 times in first half we didnt deserve nothing today not even a consolation goal just nothing to really offer in goal threat...===

tosh

it was craig rollings who held up the banner, jimmy lit got hit [ side ways punch ] his daughter was also threatened [ waitiing for confirmation if she was hit or not as well ]

shouts of " We dont want any pakis owning our club " preceded the assault

disgusting racist behaviour

These will be Bratt's morons then eh. Wonder if anyone can ask Anne for a quote re her husbands supporters? ======

couldn't understand why the b&g were handing out booklets before the game, as far as I was concerned I was there to back the lads not mo chaudry's pathetic bid to take control over the vale. If you want to protest, then fine do it after the match with your pathetic 100 fans outside the lorne street, but don't do it during the match and put it in peoples faces because believe it or not, not everyone support the stupid b&g campaign.

it's a shame someone got hit today, but i blame mo chaudry for causing division between vale fans and killing our season.

couldn't understand why the b&g were handing out booklets before the game, as far as I was concerned I was there to back the lads not mo chaudry's pathetic bid to take control over the vale. If you want to protest, then fine do it after the match with your pathetic 100 fans outside the lorne street, but don't do it during the match and put it in peoples faces because believe it or not, not everyone support the stupid b&g campaign.

it's a shame someone got hit today, but i blame mo chaudry for causing division between vale fans and killing our season.

your a bit thick arnt you

1000 scarves sold

Archived