onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ashamed to be Vale!

AndyConnor

What a complete idiot.I'm not even going to go into your rubbish you've just spouted until you get your backside back over here from whichever corner of the world you're in and get your hand in your pocket and do what we,the faithful 5500 did yesterday. Support our PVFC! ******.

Advert

I am proud to have been at the start of the revival of P.V.F.C. on Saturday.

Bless the many Vale fans who paid to watch the team on Tuesday AND Saturday and also gave a donation to help to kick start the club.

Wear your Vale shirt with pride Vale fans --- you're the top notch; the true back bone of the club.

I've lived overseas for 20 years. Still go as much as I can, still donate big when I think it's approriate, sometimes I'm ashamed of the fans, but the vast majority of the time I'm ashamed of the people running the club. And I'm still as much of a Vale fan as I ever was. Even if it's at a distance. And bashing other Vale fans is not part of that.

I'll say this for our support when we all sing we put bigger clubs to shame,Vale is a part of all those who attended yesterday for 5500 fans to attend when the main team in the potteries can be watched for nothing in pubs across the area is good when you consider the attendance price.

Spot on VFIA,was a good atmosphere considering what we've been going through,and people need to remember when talking about the crowd size yesterday times are hard right now and two home games in a week is never easy to pay for.

Just wondering if this is the same idiot who writes to the sentinel under the name of m.davies talking a load of drivel trying to wind people up with his pathetic ramblings only a sjoke fan would fall for.......

Yeah I've noticed that idiot M.Davies with his letter to the editor. My favourite was one he wrote the other day stating how the council should have just let Vale die, as everyones goin stoke anyway. He also stated how Vale wouldn't be able to pay the 600,000k back as they would be in non-league soon. :shutup:

Archived