onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ashamed to be Vale!

AndyConnor

First off well done for your 'black and gold' until it's sold'........ to Tesco's.....big slap on the back for that one....well done!!

I am working overseas as i have been for the last 10 years where to be honest iv'e seen us drop down faster than a puppies edited by admin and apart from subscribe to the valeplayer to hear 70 mins of commentry and 20 mins of text messages bleeping in the background (thanks for that!) there is nothing i can do nothing about our plight.

Bringing in past players as managers may give you that 3 month candy rush, all exited about him stripping off, running on the pitch and curing the PVFC cancer with a promise of the olden days (anyone seen (Ripping Yarns: Barnstonworth United?). We've tried that dog edited by admin plan more that once but guess what?, all those once great players have done is payed off their new plasma t.v, got a new motor and made a complete kappa out of themselves and us, not to add each one has played their part by piece by piece getting us into the pathetic position where we are now....a cruel joke but at least they can drive home in their 'new (still got that new car smell) motor and watch the highlights on their new far too big t.v.

As for showing our passion!???, 5500 gate!! edited by admin, the most important show of faith at least in my lifetime!?? and thats all you can manage??. Disgusting turnout!

If Micky leaves (which he won't) there in only ONE man who never lost his love for us, never moved out of the area, earned us millions not only in cash but also respect and was quoted by managers such as Alex Ferguson as a pure football genius plus would for sure be open to negotiations if played out correctly is the man who we screwed over thinking we were bigger than him, Mr Rudge.

That was the day PVFC found out it's true worth.!

New management, new outlook, oldschool rules, play smart neat football, find free outstanding local talent and have that lovable man back in our dugout hmmmm?.

'haha Tony Naylor! he'll never join, Bernie Slaven ur taking the edited by admin, Micky come back...yeah yeah jog on!.

I'd give my left testi to give back that man his dignity and let him finish what he was born to do.

We were better than most and John Rudge knew it!

Advert

So we are sad ******s for being part of the pathetic 5500 who went to give support, whilst you haven't attended for 10 years?

You knock black and gold yet then moan about the 10 years of decline caused by the people who created the decline?

And you really think Rudge will come back as a full time manager at his age, when he gets paid a better wage to work a day a week for a prem team and then play golf for the rest of the week.

Great post!

(1) First off well done for your 'black and gold' until it's sold'........ to Tesco's.....big slap on the back for that one....well done!!

I am working overseas as i have been for the last 10 years where to be honest iv'e seen us drop down faster than a puppies edited by admin and apart from subscribe to the valeplayer to hear 70 mins of commentry and 20 mins of text messages bleeping in the background (thanks for that!) there is nothing i can do nothing about our plight.

Bringing in past players as managers may give you that 3 month candy rush, all exited about him stripping off, running on the pitch and curing the PVFC cancer with a promise of the olden days (anyone seen (Ripping Yarns: Barnstonworth United?). We've tried that dog edited by admin plan more that once but guess what?, all those once great players have done is payed off their new plasma t.v, got a new motor and made a complete kappa out of themselves and us, not to add each one has played their part by piece by piece getting us into the pathetic position where we are now....a cruel joke but at least they can drive home in their 'new (still got that new car smell) motor and watch the highlights on their new far too big t.v.

(2) As for showing our passion!???, 5500 gate!! edited by admin, the most important show of faith at least in my lifetime!?? and thats all you can manage??. Disgusting turnout!

If Micky leaves (which he won't) there in only ONE man who never lost his love for us, never moved out of the area, earned us millions not only in cash but also respect and was quoted by managers such as Alex Ferguson as a pure football genius plus would for sure be open to negotiations if played out correctly is the man who we screwed over thinking we were bigger than him, Mr Rudge.

That was the day PVFC found out it's true worth.!

New management, new outlook, oldschool rules, play smart neat football, find free outstanding local talent and have that lovable man back in our dugout hmmmm?.

'haha Tony Naylor! he'll never join, Bernie Slaven ur taking the edited by admin Micky come back...yeah yeah jog on!.

I'd give my left testi to give back that man his dignity and let him finish what he was born to do.

We were better than most and John Rudge knew it!

(1) - I agree, I too applaud ALL of the pro-change groups. Without them, Miller, Deakin et al would still be fleecing OUR club.

(2) - Did you go? You have an excuse that you live abroad I presume. People who live in Stoke also have an excuse. It's one of the most poorly paid areas in the country, we have had 3 home matches in 10 days and the pay on the gate price alone at £20.50 is steep for division 4 football, and you have the other costs involved with attending on top of that. Before you start to criticise, maybe you should look what a lot of people have done for OUR club over the last few months. Giving up time, money and all sorts to ensure Port Vale has a future. What have you done over the last 10 years?

At a time when all the fans appeared to be united in taking the club forward, only two people have annoyed me this weekend, Micky Adams and your good self.

Where about's overseas? Cause I want to visit and have some of what your on!!!

If your this big vale fan abroad how come youve just made your first post? surely you'd be signed up for everything and anything vale orientated to keep up with the latest goings on?

Strange fellow!

Reply to OP which is removed because it contains too many edits to do again!

Mmm you joined in August 2011 have made 1 post i've seen this happen before.I look forward to you helping out in this hour of need by making a donation(if you havnt already done so) or are you going to criticize others but do jack all yourself?

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such bull....

Archived