onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ashamed to be Vale!

AndyConnor

In my 50+ years of being a Vale fan I have never been ashamed of Vale or being a supporter.

I have been ashamed of the people running the club and some of the so called supporters who just wanted to fight anything or anyone.... but never of supporting Vale.

Advert

So we are sad ******s for being part of the pathetic 5500 who went to give support, whilst you haven't attended for 10 years?

You knock black and gold yet then moan about the 10 years of decline caused by the people who created the decline?

And you really think Rudge will come back as a full time manager at his age, when he gets paid a better wage to work a day a week for a prem team and then play golf for the rest of the week.

Great post!

Lolz and accurate in equal measure.

AndyConnor,

Many thanks for your contribution, just to clarify a few points for you;

1. Tesco's don't invest in football clubs so they won't be one of the interested buyers! ;)

2. Our continual fall into oblivion did indeed begin when Belly axed Rudgie and then those morons from v2001 took over and the last 11 years have been quite miserable.

3. Valiant Player - take that up with the club and the unprofessional people on Radio Stoke :D

4. What ex-players have we brought in recently?? :unsure:

5. Footballers in general are massively overpaid however this is a world wide issue. Let's not forget our players aren't overpaid as they AREN'T BEING PAID! :razz:

6. 5,500 is indeed very poor however it just goes to show SEO is a bit of a non-event and shouldn't be blamed by the previous board as a reason for their failure. All Vale fans including YOU should have made the effort for what I agree is such an important game. Livinig abroad isn't an excuse for such an important game as other people bothered to make the effort! ;)

7. I would love Rudgie back to work with Micky (who some fans on here have tested badly in the last 25 hours). However he will have no desire to come back into the rigours of football management. Loves his golf too much! :D

8. Free outstanding local talent - poor comment really when even Stoke can't generate anyone except another guy who can throw the ball a long way and a right back whose great in the tackle but offers nowt else. Crikey even Crewe are struggling to unearth anything and local non-league sides aren't exactly generating much. You need to do your research on this, daft comment really! ;)

I've always wondered how whenever someone comes on posting nonsense it's always a Stoke or Crewe fan being a WUM. He could just be a deluded Vale fan?

There's more than enough of them about TP. look at the disgusting way Micky has been treated over the last 25 hours on here by some 'supporters'. Doubt they were all Stoke and Crewe fans on a wind-up! :rolleyes:

On a side note were you one of the three Stoke fans in shirts that chucked £20 each into my bucket yesterday and also paid on the gate??

I chucked £20 in a bucket mate as did my dad and a couple of the lads with me (Lorne Street side of the Bycars). Wasn't wearing a shirt though, I have to say I saw quite a few Stoke fans who I recognised. Gave them a little nod and then carried on, the type PMT drivers give each other as they pass each other :D

It wasn't you then (but full credit to you, your dad and mates). I got 'relegated' to the Railway as a few of the oldies wanted their faces on the tv including Alex, Forevervale and The Colonel!

The three Stokies who all wore shirts and all other fans that lobbed into my bucket were all top guys and girls! :D

Archived