onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deakin lied and he regretted it......

Jimmy

Advert

Openly admitting to misleading shareholders and fans, also admitting to breaking the clubs articles of association by using shares to sponsor more than one board member which they had just turned down RW proxy from doing at the EGM

looks as though Perry is pretty handy with a shovel

At least he hasn't blamed the fans & the protests, you should learn a lesson from that Mr.Lloyd!!!

He has blamed the protesters, for losing one of the Lancashire business men, he said that the two business men had been attending the last eight home games, and one of them had pulled out of the deal because of the protesters, seems odd to me when they had attended eight games, and only pulled out a few days ago, I reckon they pulled out because of the state of the clubs financies.

As has been said in this thread.........Perry has admitted hook, line and sinker he deceived the fans/shareholders alike.............Are you a soap dropper or collector.....You don't know Perry :unsure:, well you could soon find out......:ohmy:

I think tic-toc could soon be.........Knock Knock........

He said: "We had got in a situation where the fans were demanding certain members of the board left the club, including the chairman and Glenn Oliver.

"It was very clear to us that the protests wouldn't stop and the disruption wouldn't stop until that had happened.

"Having first guaranteed us that would stop when Bill stepped down, that then wasn't good enough and they wanted him off the board. That was their prerogative

I wonder Perry, just whom guaranteed this and on whose behalf were they speaking ?

As has been said in this thread.........Perry has admitted hook, line and sinker he deceived the fans/shareholders alike.............Are you a soap dropper or collector.....You don't know Perry :unsure:, well you could soon find out......:ohmy:

I think tic-toc could be soon.........Knock Knock........

Bet he wishes he'd gone to Gillingham now.

Archived