onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams slates Board

We must now look forwards and not backwards!

I have been very critical of Adams, as most of us have been of the pro Bratt brigade. Let's not kid ourselves that Adams wasn't a big Bratt fan. The likes of plant got heavily criticised for his support (imagine if he joined the board). And adams did well out of it for himself.

However, that quote is spot on if we want to get through this.

Advert

Fair comments, and he is not totally blameless as he has facilitated much of what has gone wrong by lending his name to the board.

However, since he has finally seen the light he has shown the leadership to put us on the right path with suitable backing from the boardroom.

We must now look forwards and not backwards!

:clap::clap::clap:

Mickey has done a fantastic job this season considering the lack of support that he has had from the board.

He is very much needed at present to get get the best out of his players who must be thoroughly dejected to be playing without wages.

for cryin out loud,some people on here just dunner give up. STILL slating MA for his major role in putting us where we are today . FOR F S we all know whos responsible for this mess and it certainly isnt him . Time to back him and he lads to the hilt, we are all in this together, are we not ? :yes::yes::yes:===

for cryin out loud,some people on here just dunner give up. STILL slating MA for his major role in putting us where we are today . FOR F S we all know whos responsible for this mess and it certainly isnt him . Time to back him and he lads to the hilt, we are all in this together, are we not ? :yes::yes::yes:===

I think most people are reacting to post #2. Somebody trying to have a dig.

Just imagine this season if Glover, Gannon or Sinnott were in charge?

Micky is a good manager at this level and I appreciate his forthright opinions.

However he dropped a major ******* by joining the board regardless of reason, it was a big kick in the teeth for the fans tbh.

Nobody's perfect I guess - We need Micky at this time

Adams is a good lower league manager and he has done a good job this year to keep the team focused and achieving some decent results.

There are the positives.

Despite this, he did come back and swallow Bratt's rubbish in return for a bumper wage.

He also took a place on the Board against the wishes of most fans and propped up the Miller/Deakin gang who went on to do what they did.

He turned a blind eye to the boardroom antics and snubbed the fans who wanted change and could see where we were going.

Now, with his livelihood threatened, he is lock step with us. Nice to have him on board, but a bit too little and a bit too late. Perhaps next time things are difficult he may take more notice.

Excellent post spot on - V2001 have proved rubbish at finding a good manager during there tenure at vpark, loads of cockups costing us a fortune in compensation. Adams is the best we have had, but you have to look at who we have had to compare to , Sinnott,Gannon etc - I beleive we could and should do much better both on and off the field.

I think Micky has been doing a good job on the playing side but I'm sure he would have gone along with the board's new investors that pulled out ,according to Micky,last weekend.Finally he could have seen the light who wants best for the club,it's taken a while.

Archived