onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams slates Board

Adams does whats best for Adams. Look how quick he has changed from board lover to board slater. Adams is a good coach at this level but we will need better if want to move the club forward.

What like someone who can get a team to the premier league when they too were in admin! ;)

Take a look and see how he stacks up against Alan Irvine for example...

Advert

You can understand Micky keeping quiet on the crisis and not slagging off the board up until now. You wouldn't go on Facebook slagging off your boss, knowing he's going to see it. Now they're near enough gone, he can slate them all he likes!!

=== Only one Micky Adams, one Micky Aaaaadams ===

Think you will find you reacted to him hence his post was 2 followed by yours at 3.

I unblocked you as I thought all Vale fans deserve a chance at the dawn of a new era however you seem to want to castrate the only good things about the club! :rolleyes:

Like I said If He [edge81] started to sling mud dont be surprized if it get,s returned,

I just tell it how it is,if some fans don,t like it , tough, :razz:

The big issue here for Adams, is that he probably isn't going to get another job in football quickly if he jumped ship.

And... if he did jump ship and did end up getting another job, it's likely to be in a league one or league two team, which probably wouldn't be as big as or have the potential of PVFC.

There are a lot of good unemployed managers out there and if he was to jump ship, it could be a while before he is back in the game again.

Either way, I hope to god that he stays around. In my opinion he is our best manager since John Rudge and when I think of the future of PVFC I picture him being in charge.

The big issue here for Adams, is that he probably isn't going to get another job in football quickly if he jumped ship.

And... if he did jump ship and did end up getting another job, it's likely to be in a league one or league two team, which probably wouldn't be as big as or have the potential of PVFC.

There are a lot of good unemployed managers out there and if he was to jump ship, it could be a while before he is back in the game again.

Either way, I hope to god that he stays around. In my opinion he is our best manager since John Rudge and when I think of the future of PVFC I picture him being in charge.

Spot on SV. :clap::clap::clap:

But you aren't sadly, you are just spouting bile.

We all know you hate Adams, now is not the time to remind us, now is the time to get behind him and the players.

I say it again to see if it sinks in,

MA was at the 2010 AGM and saw the shareholder,s attitude towards the then board of directors,

MA saw the demo,s after each match when he returned,

MA saw what happened at the EGM in June of last year,

MA did not listen when told NOT to join the board,

If MA had not joined the board Bratt & Co would have had to talk to the SC and we would not be in this situation we now find the club in,

He now may find himself out of a job or a pay cut,

Just crocodile tears,

What like someone who can get a team to the premier league when they too were in admin! ;)

Take a look and see how he stacks up against Alan Irvine for example...

Adams is in the 4th division because he failed in The Championship and Sheffield Utd realised he could not hack it at that level or even at the top end of division 1.

Standards have gone up since Adams was at Leicester and Coventry and I don't see Adams ever working above the 3rd tier again. Who said anything about Irvine ?

I think we should use Micky like he has used us. If Mo does eventually take over , back him and i'm sure he can get us out of this league, but i think we should then evaluate our options. He will then have 12 months left on his contract, we can then either let him have a go at league 1 and if it does not go well then the new owner can choose his own manager or start afresh with a new manager who the new owner decides.

===

I say it again to see if it sinks in,

MA was at the 2010 AGM and saw the shareholder,s attitude towards the then board of directors,

MA saw the demo,s after each match when he returned,

MA saw what happened at the EGM in June of last year,

MA did not listen when told NOT to join the board,

If MA had not joined the board Bratt & Co would have had to talk to the SC and we would not be in this situation we now find the club in,

He now may find himself out of a job or a pay cut,

Just crocodile tears,

All the negatives and no positives, very balanced argument!!

Of course he's made mistakes, who the hell hasn't?

I'm not sure I'd like to see the inside of your head, it must be a dark, dark place! ;)

Did MA buy 50k worth of shares as promised?:ninja:

He's a good manager at this level but as many have said he does what's right for him. He in some small way was part of the problem making the board function, when in reality in that move gave the green light for more corruption, unbeknown to him.

He was warned as were many others, he chose to ignore them and look where we are today. Prevention is a far than trying to find retrospective cures.

Like Joan Walley (and others) they did far too little too late. Having chucked criticism his way, he's one of our biggest assets and has worked a minor miracle under impossible circumstances. I believe he owes the club and the fans a favour so I hope he stays and helps us out of this mess.

All the negatives and no positives, very balanced argument!!

Of course he's made mistakes, who the hell hasn't?

I'm not sure I'd like to see the inside of your head, it must be a dark, dark place! ;)

Have you given any positives in support of MA, a big fat NO,:razz:

Maybe thats because there ain't any,:ohmy:

Adams is a good lower league manager and he has done a good job this year to keep the team focused and achieving some decent results.

There are the positives.

Despite this, he did come back and swallow Bratt's rubbish in return for a bumper wage.

He also took a place on the Board against the wishes of most fans and propped up the Miller/Deakin gang who went on to do what they did.

He turned a blind eye to the boardroom antics and snubbed the fans who wanted change and could see where we were going.

Now, with his livelihood threatened, he is lock step with us. Nice to have him on board, but a bit too little and a bit too late. Perhaps next time things are difficult he may take more notice.

He was a director, we knew the writing was on the wall back then so he should have. He was wrned to stay clear, he ignored the fans, often he mocked the fans and demonstrators, he always backed the board and now talks of being kept in the dark.

He chose not to see what was before all of us, he chose to ignore fans and the media and listen to his board of directors, to put his trust in them. At the very least he is a very poor judge of character in my opinion.

Fair comments, and he is not totally blameless as he has facilitated much of what has gone wrong by lending his name to the board.

However, since he has finally seen the light he has shown the leadership to put us on the right path with suitable backing from the boardroom.

We must now look forwards and not backwards!

Archived