onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mrs Bratt Letter

upthevale

My wife has read Ann Bratt's letter and has put this response below on the Sentinel. (I think she must be a bigamist 'cos it aint me she's talking about!)

Mrs Bratt, It must have been truly distressing to be targeted in this way & it is a truly deplorable act.

However, I am totally disgusted, that you accuse the likes of my husband to be a moronic vandal!! He is a totally honorable, honest & truthful man.

I consider your remarks to be libelous. Remember Gerald Ratner, who famously described a silver sherry decanter set sold in one of his shops as "total cr*p" & it finished his company! This is exactly the tone that you are treating the fans with. Branding in particular the Black & Gold fans as moronic! HOW DARE YOU!!!!

The only reason the black & gold fans are protesting (peacefully) is because they want open & honest answers as to why V2001 will not even discuss with anyone it seems a buy out at the club.

You have a very comfortable lifestyle which is due to Port Vale so I can understand why your husband & his cronies do not want to let this go......

Please get your facts right BEFORE you go on accusing innocent people of attacking your home?!

It might interest you to know that I am not a football fan but I feel so strongly about all this that I felt I just had to reply to your remarks!

Advert

My wife has read Ann Bratt's letter and has put this response below on the Sentinel. (I think she must be a bigamist 'cos it aint me she's talking about!)

Mrs Bratt, It must have been truly distressing to be targeted in this way & it is a truly deplorable act.

However, I am totally disgusted, that you accuse the likes of my husband to be a moronic vandal!! He is a totally honorable, honest & truthful man.

I consider your remarks to be libelous. Remember Gerald Ratner, who famously described a silver sherry decanter set sold in one of his shops as "total cr*p" & it finished his company! This is exactly the tone that you are treating the fans with. Branding in particular the Black & Gold fans as moronic! HOW DARE YOU!!!!

The only reason the black & gold fans are protesting (peacefully) is because they want open & honest answers as to why V2001 will not even discuss with anyone it seems a buy out at the club.

You have a very comfortable lifestyle which is due to Port Vale so I can understand why your husband & his cronies do not want to let this go......

Please get your facts right BEFORE you go on accusing innocent people of attacking your home?!

It might interest you to know that I am not a football fan but I feel so strongly about all this that I felt I just had to reply to your remarks!

Well said Mrs Jones - :yes:

She knows you very well Dave, I believe her.

Why is she assuming that the Black and Gold supporters have had anything to do with this? She is making an assumption there based on no evidence whatsoever. There are those opposed to the Board who do not support Black and Gold.

I condemn the incidents. I condemn Mrs Bratt's assumptions and use of unnecessarily emotive language as well.

To be honest Jean, on reading what has happened, I would assume that a B&G supporter had done this.

Having said that, she could just have easily catagorised these people as 'Vale Fans', 'people from Stoke on Trent' or even 'Europeans' and technically been as likley to have been just as correct.

What I dont like and find insulting is....Mrs Bratt has every right to feel aggrieved but the letter could have been worded far better, she obviously listens to Billy boy for PR lessons.

She should have spoken out against the parcels in strong terms and who could argue? but I think they have taken the opportunity to attack B&G and Choudry without any proof at all,to give a blanket condemnation is disgraceful, and I think they are enjoying getting in a shot against B&G far more than being disgusted at the parcels.

====================================

What I dont like and find insulting is....Mrs Bratt has every right to feel aggrieved but the letter could have been worded far better, she obviously listens to Billy boy for PR lessons.

She should have spoken out against the parcels in strong terms and who could argue? but I think they have taken the opportunity to attack B&G and Choudry without any proof at all,to give a blanket condemnation is disgraceful, and I think they are enjoying getting in a shot against B&G far more than being disgusted at the parcels.

====================================

They are obviously using tactics to discredit the B&G Group and attacking the 'enemy' with a dirty tricks campaign.It's what they'll do to try and cling on to power.:yes:

I am a member of the "Low life and morons" Supporters Group,formed by the Chairmans wife. =b=

Oh Dear Mrs Felstead has sent her wrath to Mrs Bratt. I was on the receiving end once when she thought me and Dave were having an affair as we were always on the phone about the Supporters Club!

Nice one Mrs F!! :D

Why would she think that? Dave doesn't look gay.

:ninja:

They are obviously using tactics to discredit the B&G Group and attacking the 'enemy' with a dirty tricks campaign.It's what they'll do to try and cling on to power.:yes:

I am a member of the "Low life and morons" Supporters Group,formed by the Chairmans wife. =b=

Amazing how people pick things up and twist them.

The quotes were -

"criticising the "morons", who have sent animal parts to the wives of board members, herself included" - Can't disagree that they are morons, I think that is ****** mild considering. She hasn't referred to normal fans as morons simply the scum that did this.

"and don't appreciate having it disrupted by low life whose sole aim is to cause trouble" - Again the people causing trouble by posting her meat and defacing property are to put it mildly low life and have been condemed by Mo and B&G.

So i don't see why honest & normal B&G supporters have taken offence to these comments, I don't as I haven't been moronic and sent her crap in the post and been a low life and defaced her property.

Calm down guys and stop taking things so personally, if you haven't done these things she aint referring to you. If you have however done these things shout as loud as you can about the names she has called you and we can all see what a ****ing scumbag you are.

She even stated "I can appreciate the passion true fans have for the game and the club, as I do, but any grievances they have should be kept at the club to be dealt with accordingly" which supports the subsequent statements of Mo and B&G.

Where she has let herself down is inferring it is down to someone in the B&G campaign when she has no proof and for that I take offence as a B&G supporter.

Archived