onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

keeping away

FRITTER

Ive decided to give tonight a miss. the last thing i want to see is vale fans at each others throats,i dont have much faith in the majority of vale fans to get rid of them at the top. there are a good few who i respect and are doing there best but i cant help feeling we are fighting a losing battle.I am very passionate about the vale so i know at times i do not come across to good, i find myself getting into pointless debates with idiots i would normally ignore,thats not me so from now on im a interested on looker. i just hope this will get sorted very soon as i feel many more will go the same way.

I just want to support my team again without vomiting blood at the thought of paying perry deakins wages.

Advert

john pick yourself up mate , times are hard, i've tried to distant myself the last week or two, it is out of our hands now it will be sorted one way or the other sooner rather than later

i have total trust in the SC and the legal team they have acting on their behalf

i hope the crowd tonight support the team and at some point show their disgust to the board

unfortunatly i'm on nights tonight so i cannot make it

but i will be shouting at the radio no doubt

==================

Ive decided to give tonight a miss. the last thing i want to see is vale fans at each others throats,i dont have much faith in the majority of vale fans to get rid of them at the top. there are a good few who i respect and are doing there best but i cant help feeling we are fighting a losing battle.I am very passionate about the vale so i know at times i do not come across to good, i find myself getting into pointless debates with idiots i would normally ignore,thats not me so from now on im a interested on looker. i just hope this will get sorted very soon as i feel many more will go the same way.

I just want to support my team again without vomiting blood at the thought of paying perry deakins wages.

I know how you feel Fritter and that's one of the reasons I have stayed away all season.Thanks for all the hard work you have put in to try and get rid of MOLD.

Is there any truth in the rumour that you are now infact the manager and PR guru behind the rise and rise of Big Clive the Doorman and have a meeting with Channel Five to agree terms for the Celebrity Big Brother House and that at the Olympic Torch Ceremony Clive will fire-eat said torch and then re-ignite the torch with a look....

On a serious note not going till this lot have gone....and this week looks like the endgame....only administration can remove the "closed shop" articles and make the sold off revenue stream contracts null and void along with clearing the debts....at the end of the day a 10 point deduction will see us finish mid-table like the last two seasons....the administrator will know that Mo Chaudry is the only game in town....roll on next season.

I'm of the opinion that those who support the board or Bratt are now in the tiniest of minorities and the majority, even though they may not support SEO do agree with the end game that SEO are after - I cant see the point in you staying away

I always stand at the back of the protests with my 11 year old - you don't know me but the likes of you Old Sage Melv and Birches Head Whites are leaders in my eyes - the good principled ones. We need you guys to lead us into the final straight

kind words mate but i along with many other vale fans (like yourself)are just fighting for what we believe in . we love our club and we are not prepared to watch it die because of conmen , frauds and self serving idiots . we are doing something about it collectively because we are fortunate enough to have the power to see through all the flannel spouted by both the previous and current board and those uneducated people who believe them. ===

good luck to micky and the boys tonight :yes: and all fellow protestors.===

Archived