onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board survival

Bluedevil

If the board survive another EGM, just what kind of club will they be left with?

They will still have enormous debts and loans to service ,they will have no money to put together a squad, little chance of keeping the manager, very little interest commercially, and absolutely no chance of selling season-tickets and many innocent staff and services at the club will have to be axed due to severe lack of money.

As well as all these operational problems they will also have the morale failings such as alienating a thousands of supporters, turning away the future generation of supporters, depriving the local community and the likely possiblity of being known as the 'men' who destroyed PVFC.

Why are they so keen to cling onto a realistic scenario like that?

Advert

It can surely be for one of two reasons;

A. They have real worries about the trouble they will be in when everything is laid bare.

B. They are power mad.

It could be both.....

Even when voted off and an interim board elected it will probably play out like last time when Simms was elected but prevented from seeing the books....they will still prevent anyone seeing the books

and will use every legal challenge possible to stop anyone seeing their books.....infact they will count the proxy vote first once again then issue themselves enough "nil paid" shares to win...the system will again crash as they go about the count....Meigh will vote with

his lunch club buddies and the whole thing will be a farce again....

they will continue to lie and pretend that they cannot comment because they had a letter from the Supporters club then just before the EGM Bratt will make up some story about big investment that will save the club...

If the board survive another EGM, just what kind of club will they be left with?

They will still have enormous debts and loans to service ,they will have no money to put together a squad, little chance of keeping the manager, very little interest commercially, and absolutely no chance of selling season-tickets and many innocent staff and services at the club will have to be axed due to severe lack of money.

As well as all these operational problems they will also have the morale failings such as alienating a thousands of supporters, turning away the future generation of supporters, depriving the local community and the likely possiblity of being known as the 'men' who destroyed PVFC.

Why are they so keen to cling onto a realistic scenario like that?

If the board survive after the EGM, then I wont have a club, so I wont care. If they are still here after, I will be gone.

If they survive the E.G.M. it would mean definite admin.

They would as at present be seeking investment. But who in their right mind would invest in a near bankrupt club?

If an investor wanted to see the books they would be denied the chance.

The best way out for the board is to have an accidental fire so they can claim insurance whilst at the same time making sure that any incriminating evidence is destroyed in the fire.

Either way if the board aren't ousted it means admin. and none league football for Port Vale.

They have to go at the E.G.M. It is essential for the good future of Port Vale.

If they survive then the club is dead and gone forever. I'd then like the supporters club to release a statement saying that all supporters and media should be aware of a mass boycott.

I know they won't go quietly and will try and find some obscure reason for sticking around.

They are playing with their own health, as though I could never condone it, physical violence would a huge risk if they manage to scrape through.

Question is, why would anyone want to stay in any position with 99% opposition?

I can't see how anyone, 'IF' they survived would wan't to supply them with funds (buying a season ticket). They would not last much longer surely?

Sadly i know a few people(one i work with) who would still get one and there will be more but whether it will be enough for them to fun function is another matter.

I also know a fair few who love the idea of Bratt coming back in some capacity.

Sadly i know a few people(one i work with) who would still get one and there will be more but whether it will be enough for them to fun function is another matter.

I also know a fair few who love the idea of Bratt coming back in some capacity.

If THEY survive the club won't.

I think avoiding jail is much more important to them to be honest,for as long as possible. The truth will come out in the end,i just hope my fellow vale fans dont get suckerd into the soon to be tornado of bullcrap that is creeping menacingly on the horizon.

I think avoiding jail is much more important to them to be honest,for as long as possible. The truth will come out in the end,i just hope my fellow vale fans dont get suckerd into the soon to be tornado of bullcrap that is creeping menacingly on the horizon.

People will get suckered in just like many on here did by the BSI deal:yes::rolleyes:

Archived