onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stan's Proxy......

Memphis

....... is nearly in the hands of The Supporters Club.

Don't want to steal their thunder, as I'm sure a full update will follow, but I've just read on facetube that following todays meeting, Stan now had the proxy form and he has promised to return it, signed, by the end of the week.

Advert

This is what I have just posted on FB

We had a good and amicable meeting with Stan today. He agreed all needed to go, he agreed we need to open the books and find out the real situation at the club and he agreed he would hand his proxy over to us, however, he just wanted to read the form in his own time and he would return it signed as promised before the end of the week which we agreed was acceptable.

So far, Stan has been good to his word with us and whilst we realise many supporters do not trust Stan we would ask all supporters to be patient and we'll update you as soon as he is onside and fully backing us with his proxy.

Meanwhile a very good response so far to the shareholder letter, please keep your proxy forms coming back to us along with additional new members

I'd also add that we also appreciate until the votes are counted that nothing is certain and we are aware of that too

Regards a full update, thats all because we had originally planned to keep the meeting private but Stan told a few people so....

Nothing to report just yet we shall see come Friday hopefully

:D:D sorry ,gave me a laugh ,so its going to take him all week to read it :D:D I no am a slow reader but :D:D .. you can bet he will go back to the board with this and say :well ............................... : we must remember one thing about the proxy vote ,it can be pulled back at the EGM ... dose this bring back bad memories of the last one .. YES IT DOSE :(:( please don't rely on his vote ..and plan without it

Can't Stan overrule his proxy by voting in person on the day of the E/AGM?

Wouldn't it be prudent to get the SC solicitor to draft a legally binding agreement between Stan & the SC with regards to use of his proxy making it the final and only eligible vote for a set period of valid usage?

By ALL, he realises that includes his buddy Oliver and does he also accept that none of them are welcome back on the board incl his other buddy Bratt.

And does the little racist clown accept that its time to accept MC as the way forward.

He is the only guy in town who along with MS that can rebuild our club.

This is what I have just posted on FB

I'd also add that we also appreciate until the votes are counted that nothing is certain and we are aware of that too

Regards a full update, thats all because we had originally planned to keep the meeting private but Stan told a few people so....

Nothing to report just yet we shall see come Friday hopefully

Wouldn't it be prudent to get the SC solicitor to draft a legally binding agreement between Stan & the SC with regards to use of his proxy making it the final and only eligible vote for a set period of valid usage?

I would be very surprised if the SC can do this .... I have given SC my proxy vote in case I can't attend but I will be there in person so then my vote comes back to me ........ I think ..........

As I posted previously that's the ONLY way I see it working personally.

By ALL, he realises that includes his buddy Oliver and does he also accept that none of them are welcome back on the board incl his other buddy Bratt.

And does the little racist clown accept that its time to accept MC as the way forward.

He is the only guy in town who along with MS that can rebuild our club.

I fully support and understand your post other than your inference of racism, this hasn't been proven in anyway has it and I feel if it hasn't then it shouldn't be muted?

Plenty to bash him and his fellow idiots over the head without something like this.

I though that was the plan anyway.To get it legally binding.

You cant blame him for wanting to sit down and read it in his own time etc.

But the big question is will he be sitting down with anyone at the time,will it be another board member that might try and talk him out of signing it.Will it be a solicitor?

I fully support and understand your post other than your inference of racism, this hasn't been proven in anyway has it and I feel if it hasn't then it shouldn't be muted?

Plenty to bash him and his fellow idiots over the head without something like this.

Think we all know thats the reason but fair enough.

Please edit as necessary Admin.

I though that was the plan anyway.To get it legally binding.

You cant blame him for wanting to sit down and read it in his own time etc.

But the big question is will he be sitting down with anyone at the time,will it be another board member that might try and talk him out of signing it.Will it be a solicitor?

I hope it not another meeting with someone he does not know.

Archived