onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stan's Proxy......

Memphis

This is what I have just posted on FB

I'd also add that we also appreciate until the votes are counted that nothing is certain and we are aware of that too

Regards a full update, thats all because we had originally planned to keep the meeting private but Stan told a few people so....

Nothing to report just yet we shall see come Friday hopefully

Does that included the Grindco shares Too ? :unsure:

Advert

Can't Stan overrule his proxy by voting in person on the day of the E/AGM?

Wouldn't it be prudent to get the SC solicitor to draft a legally binding agreement between Stan & the SC with regards to use of his proxy making it the final and only eligible vote for a set period of valid usage?

I don't believe we could realistically, I asked it a while back but have recently asked again for clarification

I'm guessing it could be argued he'd been coerced in to signing it against his will if he wanted to change

By ALL, he realises that includes his buddy Oliver and does he also accept that none of them are welcome back on the board incl his other buddy Bratt.

And does the little racist clown accept that its time to accept MC as the way forward.

He is the only guy in town who along with MS that can rebuild our club.

He does and as we pointed out, if the AGM is delayed and the EGM comes first Oliver must step down, if he doesn't then Stan's shares must be used against him as Oliver has clearly lied and mislead all by saying he would go.

He may not like it but I think he realises that any hint of an old board would not in anyway whatsoever unite the club and he does realise that is what is needed. I've made that clear a number of times to him too.

First of all MS and MC have to be interested and Vale must be getting less attractive by the day to any investor but I understand Stan does not believe MC is the right person. However, that would be for the interim board to decide and it is the aim of the SC to get the best and if possible the most unbiased interim board in place to make the right decisions for our club that it has been lacking for so long.

Who knows who else may be out there or what perilous financial state the club may be in and what options if any are left?

Until those shares are actually used at any EGM, i'd plan for life without them.

Then IF he sticks to his word, those shares a lovely big bonus.

:yes::yes::yes:

That is a bliddy big IF. This whole thing stinks of the previous EGM with Meigh playing the parts of both Lloyd as the fans friend and Rob Lee as the vote that changes at the last minute dashing our hopes.

I hope I am wrong but I really can't get away from this horrible gut-wrenching feeling.

He may not like it but I think he realises that any hint of an old board would not in anyway whatsoever unite the club and he does realise that is what is needed. I've made that clear a number of times to him too.

First of all MS and MC have to be interested and Vale must be getting less attractive by the day to any investor but I understand Stan does not believe MC is the right person. However, that would be for the interim board to decide and it is the aim of the SC to get the best and if possible the most unbiased interim board in place to make the right decisions for our club that it has been lacking for so long.

Thanks Gary, hope all your hardwork pays off. We do need to totally forget about Mo and Mark for now and differenciate, this is a staged process and the only thing that matters is removing anything and everything from the past and present boards completely.

That is a bliddy big IF. This whole thing stinks of the previous EGM with Meigh playing the parts of both Lloyd as the fans friend and Rob Lee as the vote that changes at the last minute dashing our hopes.

I hope I am wrong but I really can't get away from this horrible gut-wrenching feeling.

Get the biggest hairy**se we can find and he can guide him on EGM day.:shifty:

Same here ...... never forget that day as long as I live ,,,,,, well as long as I dont go senile first :)

Archived