onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wimbledon Boycott!!!

carpetman123

I dont think i,ve got the stomach to watch another inept performance as well as everything else, does anyone else feel the same?....think we ought to show them that we are not supporting this board anymore to line their own pockets and BOYCOTT the game on sat....just one game to show them that we are no longer and will never be behind this board

I,m a 'conned' season tkt (former SEO) holder so the game is paid for but i,m going to stand firm and not go, will be at the main entrance before and after though

I know people will think at this time we should get behind the team and support the lads particulary as we are up against it but a stand has to be made I cant see the wombles bringing many so I think this has the potential to be the lowest gate of the season!!!!

Thoughts??

Advert

I dont think i,ve got the stomach to watch another inept performance as well as everything else, does anyone else feel the same?....think we ought to show them that we are not supporting this board anymore to line their own pockets and BOYCOTT the game on sat....just one game to show them that we are no longer and will never be behind this board

I,m a 'conned' season tkt (former SEO) holder so the game is paid for but i,m going to stand firm and not go, will be at the main entrance before and after though

I know people will think at this time we should get behind the team and support the lads particulary as we are up against it but a stand has to be made I cant see the wombles bringing many so I think this has the potential to be the lowest gate of the season!!!!

Thoughts??

Im interested Mr carpet man,sounds a good idea to me.Would i be welcome,do you think that i will know anyone else.Im not used to doing such things i might be a little nervous,worried,scared.;)

ps - I dont have an armchair will that make a difference.

No, no, no.

Same old, same old for me John. It sounds like groundhog day.

It wont be popular enough.

Now is the time to not stand outside the Lorne Street singing at a brick wall, standing around. Now is the time to get in the boxes. Now is the time to get at Lloyd, Oliver and Deakin. Now is the time to cause havoc. Now is the ****ing time before its too late!!!!

I never realised until a few weeks ago that my stepdad was part of the group that stormed the boxes at Stoke.

I asked him if he regretted it and he said.. No, i had to for the good of the club i love.

I admired that.

Enough of the poxy boycotts, lorne street protests etc. Lets get in their comfort zone and kick these ***** out of our club.

Thoughts??

I like it Mr Carpet Man! I'll happily join you :yes:

I'll get the train down from Manc and pop along for a few pre and post match drinks with mates.

I'll hang around the ground to see if anyone's having a moan immediately before the game. When the game kicks off I'll either stay there or if it's too cold, raining or I get a bit thirsty then I'll go the pub to kill an hour and a half. Then back outside the ground for another moan.

Not an organised boycott really and I'm not trying to change the world through it, I'm simply withdrawing my custom until something changes.

No, no, no.

Same old, same old for me John. It sounds like groundhog day.

It wont be popular enough.

Now is the time to not stand outside the Lorne Street singing at a brick wall, standing around. Now is the time to get in the boxes. Now is the time to get at Lloyd, Oliver and Deakin. Now is the time to cause havoc. Now is the ****ing time before its too late!!!!

I never realised until a few weeks ago that my stepdad was part of the group that stormed the boxes at Stoke.

I asked him if he regretted it and he said.. No, i had to for the good of the club i love.

I admired that.

Enough of the poxy boycotts, lorne street protests etc. Lets get in their comfort zone and kick these ***** out of our club.

I know what your saying mate, but in all seriousness would you do it?

I know what your saying mate, but in all seriousness would you do it?

Damn right i would.

Ive travelled over before to just stand outside the Lorne Street. Its now pointless.

It takes 50 or so regulars on here to PM each other and get tickets in the boxes then lets rumble.

It took Stoke fans a home defeat by 7, i think, to realise and it all escalated. I only hope we get dicked by 7 on Saturday and people follow suit.

Its all well and good saying we are coming to get you in 8 weeks time at an EGM.

My fear is that by then.... Its all too late.

Great let's all boycott the match then post on here how crap the team are

Or go the game get behind the team let the players know you support them and protest inside the ground maybe a sit in ??

Who has posted how crap the players are when they havnt been to the match?

Which of the protests have been against the players?

Archived